Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

qqq
Participants : @The_Company @Remp @SlapBobs @Yassinos @David-LoPa
Story : The Company Power

San andreas bar owner Nikola ( @Yassinos ) came to our company for a collaboration. He was a businessman we used to work with. Not everyone could come to our company and come for a job, but Nikola was a man we loved and we were open to his job offers. Nikola was an honest man, he knew what he was doing, but there was something intimidating about him. Police officers.. Last night, Nikola's daughter called her father, and she heard that a rich bastard police officer was bothering the girls who worked in the bar, and she was very upset about it and called her father. And his father came to talk to our company on the first plane, saying that he would solve the situation. Because he was a part of our company, and he knew what our company was like, that he would solve everything.

qqq

We came to the bar with our car full of guns in the safe, and the first person we contacted was Nikola's daughter. ( @SlapBobs ) knew we were coming, and we went upstairs and started talking. Indeed, the police were hanging out at this luxury bar day and night and dancing with a girl, as far as I could see with my own eyes.

Rich and cop ( @Remp ) was a misbehaving cop. Famous on the internet for his luxurious life, he was dancing with girls in police nightclubs, offering girls sex. he threatened to arrest girls who refused him and put girls in a difficult position.

qqq

Nikolata's daughter, me and my company guy, ( @David-LoPa ) we were watching the police in a corner, we were going to kill him, we just waited for him to come out of the bar. we were a company that handled our business professionally. We waited patiently for him to come out, and he was coming out.

qqq

As long as we asked him to wait inside the bar for safety, Nikolata's daughter came with us. The police, left their him vehicle near the grocery store and we took our weapons and entered the grocery store, which we noticed had entered the grocery store.

qqq

The police were shopping at the grocery store, and then we pulled out our guns and aimed at him, and we killed him at the appropriate time. Even his blood is as dirty as he is..

qqqqqq

After we killed the cop, we came out in cold blood and hugged Nikola's daughter and asked her to tell her father and we left her back.

qqq

^[alt text]

^[#1212]
^[Event Type: Face To Face LMS]
^[Prize(s): $1.000.000]
^[Organiser(s): @KARIM ]
^[Winner(s): @Orten1 ]
^[Screen(s):]

alt text
alt text

alt text