Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[qqq]
Roleplay #412-A painful blow part II
participants: @The-Company @Franklin @Woytex @fenter
Yes, specifically, today has passed since the death of our brother Teddy a whole year. Everyone at the headquarters was sad as everyone remembered their most important moments with Teddy, who is known for his kindness and was so loved by the bosses. As we are known, we, the members of the company, are distinguished by our abundance and secrecy, so we decided not to go to the cemetery, one group because this would raise suspicions, especially since we were being chased in the last period of the FBI, so we divided ourselves into dualities where Danny and I went to the grave of our brother Teddy and I said to him, "Rest Peace be upon you, my brother, your family is in my trust, and trust me, I will not leave your blood on the ground. I will drink the blood of Thomas. "

^[qqq]
The next day I woke up as usual in the morning and while everyone was eating breakfast I was doing sports and punching a punching bag to remove the stress, and at the same time I was thinking about how to take revenge on the damn Thomas and my conscience was reprimanding me.
Because I was the one who brought Thomas to the organization. I thought carefully and went to Danny's office and told him it was time to move. Danny said he was ready for the mission
He had been waiting for her a long time ago. Danny and Robert both took the weapons and I was with them as we got into the car and it drove us to Las Venturas.

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
As usual, our plan was very tight and very well thought out. Three Hell Raisers MC gang members were sitting on their bikes chatting northwest of Las Venturas and Thomas was in the middle of them having fun. But he does not know the disaster that awaits him as we were watching them in our car in front of the gas station.
We were waiting for the road to go off, and then we would attack the HRMC, and we knew that they would not carry a weapon because they just came to the shopping, but this is stupid because the weapon is like a friend, we never leave it. Moments later, we pounced on them and surrounded them from three sides, where they told us what we want from them, so I told them, We do not want bloodshed, we only want the traitorous Thomas. One of them said, We do not surrender our friend so easily. So I laughed at them and said that I have no problem killing all of them. Thomas shouted, begging, "No, please let them take me, but don't touch my friends." So we took him in front of his friends' eyes and left the place.

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
We took Thomas to base after a long journey that took two hours. Thomas was not blown all the way so I had to close his mouth with tape, and then we took him to the surface where the features of his face began to reflect fear. We got on the helicopter and took him to the roof of a mountain overlooking the sea. We got off
Thomas from the helicopter, Danny punched him directly, miraculously rescued him from his hands. Thomas stood before the three of us and said it was the end of his road and said he was not afraid of death. We each took a pistol and pointed it to Thomas's head and I, Danny and Roberto said at the same time, "Rest in peace Teddy." We let Thomas fall soaked in his blood, and despite that, we took his body with us to sell his organs on the black market.

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
TO BE CONTINUED...

alt text
Roleplay #413 The exposed deal
participants: @the-company @Franklin @Woytex @thamond
With the rise of crime rate in san andreas, the cops awareness rises, always looking on way to shut down a crime, after a deal The company members did with HRMC outlaw club about the human trafficking, an FBI undercover Agent sticked his noise on our business, something way bigger than him, so i got a call from one of the HRMC gang club to meet me in nearby a town no one knows about.
alt text
alt text
So i and briwla Responded as soon as possible, we met them in high point scooping the target, They already got a plan for us, to kidnapp the FBI Agent and take some evidence files that contain our meeting last time, and some pictures and contracts, a files that could get us from the crime game forever.
alt text
alt text
We prepared the Van and we let thamond to keep an eye on our little friend, if any thing goes further we got in the van, the guy was waiting a contact so he thought its us, but we pulled right in his face and he looks stunned, he was asking: 'who are you? why you here? this is not me and senetor talked about' from the words that he said i knew that theres a big corruption so its just a game about crime shuting down others, i got stunned myself too thinking who's behind this, but the man used my weakness and tried to escape, then thamond shot him right in his leg, we threw him in the Van and we drove him to ThC base
alt text
alt text
alt text
We pulled throught the garage, we took him to our torturing room, to have chit chat and small party with our very special guest, the man was spitting all around like an angry Llama so folded his mouth and hands while we clean our tools from the blood that we did previously, we started the questioning about the files and the evidences, he refused to tell us, but we got our ways so we introduced him to the bat in the face,he was crying like a baby the poor him, after a little tools used he started talking and confessing, one of the file is with him and other taken to the LVPD, we took the file with him and it contains everything and other is another one to our previous deals, franklin didnt hold his temper and he shot him in the head, for our little problem in the LVPD we found a cop who gonna drive a rigged a car to the undergroun garage...
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text