The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]
alt text
^[The deal about weapons]
Roleplay Number#410
Roleplay with: @Medelln-Cartel
Participants: Me and @Zodiyac
Story: December 21st all members from The Company rested quietly at home after yesterday's war. Alone I was sitting at the base and thinking about strategies, when suddenly I received a phone call from an unknown number who introduced himself as Mr.Zodiyac who, as it turned out, repeatedly already persistently called our work phone to order a small batch of weapons. He ordered some weapons and asked them to deliver them to their base as their car is temporarily unavailable. I took his order and went to warehouse in order to put arms in the took of car. After that I went to their base to give the weapon and get my money. When I arrived, I showed them the weapon and they were pleased that they ordered it from us, after counting the money and shaking hands, I drove on.
Screens: https://imgur.com/a/eq9fprf

^[qqq]
Roleplay #410-A painful blow
Participants: @The-Company
December 28th As we approach the new year, San Andreas is preparing for celebrations all over the world to welcome the new year.
While I was sitting in our headquarters as usual drinking wine and thinking a bag it would be on New Year's Eve, and who is the girl that I'm going to do the night with? Organization member Danny came in and ran next to me to chat as he asked me to pour him a vodka. The discussion began about the tasks we will undertake in the future and the shortcomings of the organization. Suddenly I remembered that we must second out new members to the organization before we enter the new year.
So I told him that I would assign him on a secret mission and ordered him to follow me to my office. As everyone knows, bringing new members to the organization is not easy. Trust is the most important thing.
I took a paper from my library written on it the address of a person close to the organization and he is the one who knows all the criminals of the city of San Fierro and the most important thing is that this man is the one who brings me new members of the organization and I am testing them and this man is called the crow. I gave Danny the paper and wished him success in the mission.

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
Danny drove his favorite car towards the place in San Fierro, where the crow was waiting for him there as usual in his black Porsche classic and smoking a cigarette. The two men met and shook hands. The crow asked Danny about his condition and the state of the organization. Danny answered him that everything was fine and went straight to the point where Danny asked the crow, "Where is the man that we agreed on?"
Then the Crow pointed with his hand to a person who gets in a landstalker and waves his hand to come
A man named Thomas the Killer got out of the car, where this man killed important politicians in the past and is being pursued by the FBI. And this person is the one who will be the new member of the organization, but before that he must pass important tests and if he does not succeed in them we will throw his body in the sea.

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
Thomas and Danny rode in the car and they went to headquarters. I received them with great welcome as I took Thomas on a tour to introduce him to the rest of the members and teach him the rules of the organization. After that, we moved to the tests where I wanted to test Thomas strongly in shooting, and was it really true that he did not miss the target as we heard about him. Thomas started shooting as everyone was impressed with his accuracy and passed the test with 10/10.
Thomas passed the tests and became The Company associate by giving him new clothes that fit our pillow and shaving his hair beautifully.
With the passage of days, Thomas managed to get on well with the gang members and make friends as he joined them in dancing at leisure.

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
Especially on New Year's Eve, Thomas stayed with one of the gang members Teddy alone at the headquarters because everyone went out for fun with their families.
While Teddy was sitting in his office, Thomas entered him with a weapon and told him to raise his hand. Teddy raised his hand and said, "I knew that you were cheating all the time because of your suspicious behavior." But unfortunately the time was late and Thomas fired two shots at Teddy to kill him.
With the sun rising, everyone returned to the headquarters. Danny entered Teddy's office to find papers scattered on the ground, Teddy soaked in his blood, next to him a paper that says "Hell Raisers MC Greetings your friend Thomas"

^[qqq]
^[qqq]
^[qqq]
#to be continued...

^[ alt text ]
Roleplay #411-Cemetery mystery
Participants: @The-Company

A life of crime has many benefits, for example, learning to use weapons, knowing new people, how to make plans, getting used to taking responsibility, gaining experience, but with multiple risks, including exposure to imprisonment and a threat by the police and another gang, and sometimes your life to death Because you do actions that do not comply with the law, I am talking to my close friend, a member of our gang who died in a mysterious way, who was found killed by a bullet in his house, and one of the rules of the gangs life is not to deal with the police, so I pledged to know who killed him and how, every week I went to him to the same cemetery The day I found a woman sitting next to her and she said hello to me, I asked her who are you? He took a letter to me, then I went, I sat and opened it so that he is my friend who left it before his death. He says in the message: He was kidnapped by a gang of Generation X in order to lure me to him because I posed a danger to them in confrontations in order to kill me. Then they ordered him to call me to come and kill me, as he refused, they killed him. I took the letter and went to the headquarters and presented it to the head of the gang who decided to meet in order to make plans for the war. Everyone was afraid and brave at the same time to return the revenge And return valued our gang and we sat waiting for the leader's signal
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text