Closed Organisation  ·  45 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay#382
Roleplay with: @Global-Express-Trucking-Company and @Mechanic (witti)
Participants: @ZoRo @Witti
Story:On this day of the month I was watching our gang cars and saw that a lot of cars lacked gasoline, and we couldn't fill them from petrol stations because we committed a lot of criminality with them. I sat thinking, I had an idea of an attack on gasoline trucks. I went down the road most trucks go, and while I was waiting and passing a petrol truck very quickly and intercepted it but I did not kill the driver because I am not good at driving this type of truck. I told him to go where I told him, and on the way I saw him he wanted to kill me and saw that he had a gun I took off and we went to the headquarters. We came and killed him and called a friend who is good at repairing cars. The judge left him, but finally told me. I want the right to work. I told him that I would complete and give you. But when Nisha killed him, he also killed a truck driver and threw their bodies into the sea,and so I did not pay a single dollar

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay#383

@RocketLuncher said in Black~Bullets | Media Archive:

alt text
alt text
Roleplay number: #205
Title:~[~Kidnap to live~]~(maroon,maroon)
Participants: @Trap @Beckham @DocPizza
Screenshots with the explanation:~[Blcak~Bullets and The~Company]~(silver)
Story:~[I was driving around San Fierro smoking weed, suddenly, Someone called me on my cell phone, It was a man fromThe~Company, It's a gang based in Tierre Robada, so I wonder about the reason for the call, I answered and it was a guy who needs help in an urgent thing, So I took my car after verifying all the needs and requirements and I quit San Fierro going to their base at Tierre Robada, there I found few of them waiting for me patiently to start the deal, So they welcomed me and we went inside their base in a secret room to continue our talk there without any issues or Information leaks, It was one of the most unexpected requests from ThC, they called me to kidnap one of the heads of Drug dealer's, which it was really unexpected from my side, but I think there is true and verified reason that makes ThC kidnapp someone, So we end up the deal and they gave me some instructions and pieces of Information about his location/house, So directly, I took my car and I went to the pointed place to continue the operation, after that, I get inside his house carefully and I started the true further steps, I threated him with my weapon to go out the home and get in the car, he was afraid so directly he obeyed all the given orders, So after that I called back ThC that he's with me so they told me that our meeting location will be at Bone country, In a rural area, so I went there, After that, they talked to the Drug dealer's head but suddenly, I relised that one of them took a pistol from his back and shot him in his head to end up the deal giving me a great amount of money!]~(#FF4500)~
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/VviA6KV

alt text
Roleplay#: 384
Participants: @DocPizza @the-klaw @The-Company
Story:

• Making connections

We are having a high demand of our product after our product has improved noticeably, lots of criminal band, gangs and MC clubs requesting our guns, therefore this weekend we had the task of finding out a solution to guarantee our weapons throughout San Andreas territory and to deal with our best service and don't disappoint our customers.

The Company has always had the facilities and connections for their necessities, tonight we put in touch with this contact, a businessman that is involved in black market. He's owner of 2 smuggle planes. The Company talked to this person by phone, he agreeded to meet in BC airport to give us further information and make clear several points. So, very early morning today, 4 am, Asexyno and DocPizza were attending the appointman. When they reached at BC airport,first impression they had was the big planes there were landing and taking off, very unusual to them. Doc and Asex walked towards the officer. In the Office their contact was waiting for em, his outlooking was very casual shorts , shirt, boots and hat, an aged man with preckles. He gave a brief introducing to his conditions and the prices he had for renting his planes. He is owner of 2 privates planes in Bone County airport, Asex and Doc told him they only want 1 for import. and export. their commodity. He was asking 25.000$ bucks for one and the another 30.000$ bucks for every round trip, this including: the plane, a pilot and co-pilot. Asex and Doc could deal with the amount of money but before, they wanted to look at what they were getting so the man led them to the planes, he showed em (planes were the same category), Asex and Doc chose the lower price because it was cheaper and the difference were minimals, the more expensive one had some mechanism that the cheaper one didn't have.

alt text

The contact wanted to prove we really had good product so we told him there weren't any problem so right away Asex and Doc went to the back of the car where there were guns some type of them then they showed it to him, he was surprised of how good its looked, once he saw the quality of our guns he accepted the deal. We made the agreement, a round trip for 25.000$ bucks. Asex brought the bag with the money to the office, our contact counted it, he nodded and with a wide smile he said: "perfect, the plane will be ready next monday". He set the plane was taking off in 1 week (next monday at 3 am) abroad, landing in Colombia at 6 am and coming back with the commodity we have already ordered from an allied cartel we have in Colombia.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Event Number: #914
Event type: Knock Me Off NRG
LWS: @Strong
Prize: 1.543.450$
Winner: @PaBLo
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/AYYGijb

====================================================

Event Number: #915
Event type: Hunter Shooter
Prize: 1.000.000$
Winner: @ItzMoha
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/SqvXjQb

====================================================
Event Number: #916
Event type: LMS
Prize: 1.500.000$
Winner: @Petrow
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/cTVKZL5

alt text
Roleplay#: 385
Participants: @Orten1
Story:

alt text

"The arrangement"

I woke up early moning today. My boss called me because he wanted me to give assistance to a client. The client and I met at El Quebrados, Tierra Robadas. This client is a member of @CripZ Organization, he was seeking for a cheap sport vehicle, suddenly I remembered of a bullet seller, I asked my contact to make it available for the Cripz guy. The Company was only earning a low comission but trust from Cripz Organization.

I went by bike to the meeting point. When the Cripz guy and I met we greeted each other and drove back to The Company base. Once we reached ThC base I went straight to point, the Bullet. I provided him further information about the Bullet, he asked me the specif. : motor V8, 90% transmision usage, 8 cylinders, perfect engine condition and only one owner in his whole life. I let him to take a look at the engine, he was satisfied with it, however, he wanted to test it so I gave said him for sure, we hopped on car and drove around close roads. He was pleased with, hes exciment led him to buy it right away. So, we went back to ThC building. He wanted to pay the opening payment of it's installment. I promised him the bullet was going to be delivered in the afternoon at Cripz gate!

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text