The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

^[alt text]
Roleplay#355
@Doogle said in Clandestine Mob - Media archive:

alt text

RolePlay #311
Participants: @Clandestine-Mob & @The-Company ( @Noisyboy )
Story: It was a usual day, i had no meeting or a job to finish in that day so i desided to hang out , then i got surprising call from an unknown number,it looks like a number from SF, when i answered the phone i felt that i know the voice, it sounds familiar to me, i thought it was my manager but i knew from the stranger that he is a member from our aliance gang @The-Company and his boss has asked him bring us the load that we've dealed about in our last meeting, i thought that it was going to be a usual mission, but the guy has surprized me with some bad news, he told me that SF>LS road is closed by cops, even LS>LV hightway, so it was dangerous to take the risk and bring the load using a car. Our only change was to bring it to BC airport by a plane. that crazy idea wasn't new for @The-Company 's guy, he informede that he usually bring alot of loads by that way and He reassured me with his experience, i didn't have time to ask my boss and i had no chance to take the risk with bringing it by cars or trucks so i accepted the deal even if it's gonn cost more money. So i took my car and i went to the location. A bit later, i've heard a sound of a plane, i knew that the stranger guy has came . After landing in the airport with the plane, we talked a little after we started loading the goods in my car because we had no time to lose. Few minuts later we finished our job we had only to hide and secure the load untill when we find a way to smuggle it to our base

:::
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

:::

alt text

Roleplay #356 - Deal for weapons
Participants: @RafxX07
Story:
At 9am today while i did listening music, I received a call and heard the voice of my old good friend.
I turned off the speakers so I could hear him better and started walking around the room and listenig him and than he started talking about his problems.
He started talking about his mafia and war between them and rivals!
And than he told me "I need guns i will pay as much u need!"
alt text
alt text
When we did done with call i started working.
I went to the nearest gun shop and checked the prices.
I knew that the prices from the legal and illegal markets were not the same but i told my friend i will sell him.
I don't like to break promises than i done that!
alt text
I took all the guns and all the bullets I had in the house and than i gone to garage.
After few minutes when i got to the garage i left all my weapons and bullets in the trunk so i can deliver it.
I made my trunk full of guns and ammo.
alt text
In the moment i was typing his phone number to call him i got a call from him.
We started talking and we agreed where we would exchange arms and money.
I told him price and he reply with "no problem, like i told u"
He told me he would wait for me at his garage.
alt text
I went form Tierra Robada to San Fierro and finally i came to his garage.
He waited for me than i came.
I did there finally.
alt text
We were talking about guns and than i started to work.
I took all my guns and ammo from car and put in his one.
He gave me money and we gone out with cars.
alt text
alt text
When we left our cars we hug each others and he did thankfull.
alt text