alt text

Roleplay Number: #353
RolePlay: made by: Xtream
Participants: @Noisyboy

In cooperation with: @Clandestine-Mob
Story: 20:00 at San Fierro and Bone County
Roleplay Title: Money laundry with Clandestine Mob

Roleplay Story:

We received a call from The Clandestine Mob. They are a gang which we have nice relations with. They had a offer for us. They wanted a amount of money to be put legally inside a new bank account. So we used the Peterson Logistics Inc. to help us with the job. One of their men went to San Fierro where they were gonna meet near a hotel.

alt text

We went on a agreement that after this job would be done they would do us any favor. But also they offered us a considerable amount of money. The discussion was made all we had to do is execute the plan. We went to Bone County Bank as that is the place where we had our companies bank accounts and held our finances.

alt text
alt text

The Clandestine Mobs decided to follow the van till the money was sent to one of our bank accounts which was empty. So they could withdraw the money out whenever they wanted. We passed San Fierro without any trouble during the way. All we had to do is go to the bank.Which we did. We parked the van somewhere outside and talked to one of the financiers to put the money inside the bank account. After the transaction was done, we shook hands and fixed every terms we had set. We took the van and went back to our headquarters while The Clandestine Mob set direction to somewhere else.

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #354
RolePlay: made by: Xtream
Participants: @Venom @Stay @Zodiac @Douglass
In cooperation with: Undisputed Command
Story: 14:25 pm at Bone County
Roleplay Title: The Escape

Roleplay story:

Undisputed Command had called us for a job. When it is about a huge amount of money we never refuse. They had a job for our Intelligence Unit to do. They wanted to do a job and then make sure we take them out of Bone County safely to San Fierro where they were gonna transport all their goods they have stolen. Since there were a huge amount of military equipment stolen we had to use jet.

alt text

We were told to stay on put till we received a call from them to go to the Bone County Private Airport. There we had a Jet which was under one of our Government Official fellows. He granted us permission to take flight anywhere and to land anywhere whenever we wanted. For that we promised him 20% of the profit we were gonna get from doing the job. They called us after an hour or so they called us to wait at Bone County Airport.

alt text

The Undisputed Command stole equipment which were very expensive from the Military warehouse. They just simply entered and killed anyone on sight. But with the help of one insider they were able to penetrate the warehouse.They quickly took what they came for and some extra equipment to make some more money.They filled one car with the expensive equipment and the other one with the cheap materials. So one car was the decoy and the other one was the actual one. The decoy took the main route where 100% chances of the military and the police to show up. While the other car was gonna take a secondary but slower route. Eventually they both succeeded and came to Bone County Airport.

alt text
alt text

They told us the brief of what happened and told us what are we gonna transport and how important it is to transport it quickly. All we did is fill the plane garage with all the equipment and grant the permission to rise in air which was easily given thanks to one of our Government Official. We went to San Fierro Airport and parked at the Government Official's garage space. There 2 of The Company vehicles were gonna show up to put all the equipment and one to transport everyone at the location safe and sound.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

After parking at the garage we filled the cars quickly and went to the area we were told to go at. During the way we had a chat for future business as this job was a very profitable one. Which interested us is every job would be in the similar range or even higher in price. We went at a abandon warehouse which was used by The Undisputed Command to keep all their goods before they get sold. We helped them to transport their goods and then shook hands. It was a pleasure doing business with them so we left back to where we came from and left the jet there as the Government Official luckily was in San Fierro for business.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #355
RolePlay: made By Smokey
Participants: @Snowyyy @JoGe @SWEMAN @Linkan
In cooperation with: @The-Company @Arms-Assassins @Los Escondidos

The names of the characters in the story: Leo & David & Paul & John & Robert
Story: On Tuesday evening at 06.30 14/10/2019 Between Tierra Robada & Las Vanteras & San Fierro
Roleplay Titel: smuggling arms and another equipment to a rival groups a big mission from old knowledge friend in san fierro city

Roleplay Story:

it was a new day upon us facing a lot of mission and tasks around SA community from all and around multiples organizations represented in arms smuggling & blackmailing & blackwell intelligence & jail breaking & assassination a target which is classified as threat on there arrangement with other organizations or just throwing a bad business on them by leaking information about locations and meeting time or other cases that we faced before in our career, money laundry one of the jobs that we take to deal with after a order from a customer or a criminal organization to transfers the money which has been earned on illegal transactions to involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses to be come or can be used in major transactions at other cities in legal ways, smuggling arms its a job that we do to transfer weapons & ammo & bulletproof vest around the globe into country or out of it to anotherlocation to provide who need it the most to solve their problem in their countrys with the police or another groups represents a danger to their families, the most problem we have in each job we do, all about the snitch and his trick with the new criminals specific with who they has been involved in it, to get the information about the big deals that will happen which location and how many people behind this process,

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

i was behind my desk handling the paperwork and some scheduled tasks that were completed to set up the next mission for the team to deal with, cafe and cigar is the only way to chill after a busy day, the weed it what you need in those cases it will manage gets you some relaxation and recreation, my crew become reliably and successful in what he do very often managed to regroup & lead the tasks on his own and deal with the issues if there is one in multiple missions that has been finished, our main job in the company as members on it is to reach the top of the pharmaceutical chain by providing our customers with the best quality of personal and business related pharmaceutical needs. by day we offer our services to the local and international corporations and companies and that is a huge creator to our well known success story. By night we offer the same quality operations under the counter to the anti legal verity, being gang or company affiliated, no one does things the way we do and thats the business model we strive to keep,

alt text

alt text

our intelligence unit receive a call from member in Arms Assassins criminal organization asking about me in particular to do and solve some outstanding business related to the transport and protection of certain goods, they needed to do in a short time after the organization sent him and assign this task upon him to deal with, i carried the office phone and started talking to him to find out this guy he was a close friend of mine and have a relationship in the company organization, known as Snowyy we used to do multiple tasks together, they were asking entrust us on missions to eliminate several targets in los santos city back in the day when we was young, our roads have been cut off since that day, it's been ten years since the last time we have met each other, after a long speech and talking about how it's the live in the other side and how everyone do in his organization and what he feels when it come to handle and manage the tasks with his partners as team, immediately after that we went to talk about business and what the important thing that arms assassins assign him to do at the earliest,

alt text

alt text

arms assassins as organization provide weapons and guns & ammunition and bulletproof to their customers or organization even a person with their supplies, most of the time they request this equipment to solve or starts war-revolution even some problems with another party or an acrimonious dispute between rival groups over territory or a particular sphere of influence, my friend here asked me in particular to help him resolve a sharp conflict between him and one of the parties that he supply them with arms, after several months until he knew this customers which he provides them on eath side with gear and equipment at war territory they are rival groups seeking for a particular sphere of influenc between them and blood & harm is the only way to solve this problem,

alt text

alt text

about my job and what my point from all this territory-war between rivals, and where i stand in the middle of it represented in smuggling arms assassins guns to one of the groups which snowyy allways meet them in specific place, the location has been change after i suggest to make the deal in one of my warehouse that i own in san fierro city to resolve disputes and verify that no one will hinder this task from each side, i took the command and start planning for the next step on each side and for the second task in this mission which is we have to offer our services to the second group in this war and provide them with arms and other equipment from a third party or random dealer with the same quality and other things of a similar kind, that was up to me to deal with and it was my part of the mission to take it over typically involving travel providing things from the list above, the mission was accepted and being active in condition of functioning after i took my car and two vans from base and headed to the city,

alt text

alt text

in that moment my crew was on a mission in los santos city which is represented in hijack and support a pirates mission in the sea and other small task like kidnaping and use our tactic in blackmail at a police officer to let him mention which location they holding a target that in their schedule to release and break jail him to make him disappear from this world, my crew grow up and become a team that has special members in every section they started from bottom to top and they deserve to called them as professional they have been evolved to another levels, they had several coordinated missions represented in Smuggling arms-drug | Money Laundry | Assassination | Blackmailing and other task out of the record we were scheduled to finish them as allways, in the other side the meeting with arms assassins members was in the southwest of san ferrino city in parking garage or what it left from him, i used to go to that place and make deals solve problems, but now its only a vast area a land covered with cement and surrounded by a fence which was the perfect spot to do the job in, i was in my landetacter car waiting for them to arrive in the location which was agreed with my two members crow in our special vans for transfer missions, it was six o'clock in the evening sunset was on the horizon minute after i arrive to the location they shows up 3 members for arms assassin in two cars one of them in the old ancient saber that i prefer in those cases have speed and more horsepower to use if it's changed to chase speed cars from cops, i don't want to mention it but the car has no suspicions classic car like this everyone can own they can't tell if it's belong to some gangster or it going to some meeting with dealers, in the other way two of them riding a dodge charger which was a decoy for cops if they shows up, because they mark them and tracking any movement that arms assassin members do in the citry after the turf war hit the city for days between rivals for territory and controlling the area to become there spot for power, cops was chasin the resource or who is supply them with the equipment and arms around to stop this war once and for all, and they suspicious arms assassin organization for this act they are here trying to cut the resource from rebels after the change in article twelve of the military code 'any weapons found not legally registered or the the carry of it has record will go immediately to prison, which in his case he will imprisoned for three years with financial fine estimated at one hundred twenty thousand dollars', and about the ongoing turf war between rival gangs for territory they are out for blood only and to seek harm and pain for others , a lot of families have many casualties and the city have heavy losses including human-urban and the rebuilding of it take financial losses,

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

we headed to arms assassin base after we close the meeting and discussion about the price and the equipment that we will carry in our vans to transfer them to two different locations, during the way we had a chat for future business as this job was a very profitable one, and because my friend here snowyy used to be my right hand in mission that we did back in the day so no harm if he ask me for any favor or task to be done he is one of the old knowledge partnership that i know, we was following them with our cars to the warehouse where they keep all the good stuff, which they have the best quality of arms in san fierro city, after parking the cars at the garage we start filling the vans with the equipment and arms which were they locked in boxes with the help of two of their members quickly, few minutes later we finished uploading one van with the stuffs and it was ready to go, ma man pual went to the selected place which was my warehouse to keep the staffs there until the other group requested it, we finished the first part of the job and its was boring for my crew to deal with, one part of the job has been done what all left to load the other van with the goods-arms and head to los escondidos warehouse location,

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

after we finished carring the shipment in the van with the help from snowyy and his friend we start driving out from arms assassin base to the selected location and head to the meeting with los escondidos members, i was driving my black bmw car and on my right side was david taking over the van to deliver it safely, minutes after we took several road to lose anyone following us if there is one, and to make sure no one know where we head to if they start tracking us and leave nothing behind us no track to cops can use to find us with, we arrive to the group base after i got my mission fees they start unloading my van from the equipment to their truck under my surveillance, minutes later i left the location after shaking hands with each other,
on my way to the company headquarters operation i did receive a message on my cell phone says 'it was a pleasure doing business with you smokey', another successful mission done with no trouble after my planning and preventive measures.

alt text

alt text

alt text