The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
roleplay number #351
Participants: @Xtream @Micko @me @Douglass
Roleplay Tittle: Steal a car and sell it

Roleplay Story:
A day Douglass Call me and he tell me if I have a car to sell it for him so I decided to rob a car then sell it to him cause thats easy for me also getting money. Sunday I get out with Xtream and Micko to make fun Suddenly we seen a BMW car good and moddify .
alt text
we follow it and we stopped him then we start aiming at him he was so scared and he wants to escape but danger takes his car and I take him as victim to avoid cops, Xtream and Micko start following me to go for another place to kill the man cause if some one see us he will call policeman when he still alive so we start kidnapping him.
alt text
alt text
then we killed em and we go to the garage mechanic to change the color may be the man has friends and they know the car and change it to V8 cause Douglass want a good car so the mechanic accept the work and we give him the money
alt text
alt text
then i called Douglass to come to check the car if he will buy it or no.If not i will keep it for my self, Douglass love the car and he accepts to take it and he gives me more money better price and I share it with Micko and Xtream cause he help me and Douglass surprised about the power of this car
alt text
alt text
I want big car next time. then we went back to the base thinking about the next steal and the mission, of course, should be success cause The Company For the Win.

alt text
roleplay number #351
Participants: @Poodlyz @Casper @TaJ @Amara @Kyrat @me
Roleplay Tittle: The process of selling weapons with some difficulties

Roleplay Story:
It was an early morning. I had some work to do, filling some formats and adjusting my schedule. Usually I'm the kind of guy that enjoy working at morning, the quiet environment is one of the things I enjoy the most, but it doesn't mean I can't work at night...
I was typing in the computer, making sure I was doing my work the best I could, sorting some jobs for the gang members, already take care of, filling the formats and of course, giving the details of them.

After a while I got a phone call. It was an old friend, a newly created gang members which I once attended a deal with them. He told me he was pleased with The Company services that last night, and he was willing to keep requesting them, from me or Poodlyz particularly. It wasn't really a surprise hearing those words coming from a client mouth. I love what I do, and hence I do my best. That customer is a really important businessman so he of course needed someone he could trust him.
Anyhow, he told what I needed to do, it was once again a deal about heavy weapons and modded firearms for street fights, but first, I had to go to our storage, which were some Arms cargos. After getting those boxes I needed to deliver them to the MC Top where secret currency will take a place. It was an easy cake request, I'm used to challenges, and this one wasn't one of them.
alt text
alt text
Few minutes later, one of our spys got a shocking news for us that we are not safe while moving to Whetstone. The local Sheriff has informed the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the SWAT Team aswell. We did not have enough weapons or protection also not much peoples to finish them off. So we decided to keep and eye and follow the Sheriff, gotcha... we found out the other gang guy who was betraying us. He was the one who informed Whetstone Sheriff about what we're going to do tonight.
alt text
After reaching the exact location, we waited for sometime nearby after parking our cars. Though, our doubts were clear as we found the same Officer and the same gangster. But seemed like they was taking long. We took the weapons quietly from the trunk of the car and went to them with the arms hidden. I took the Gang boy at a corner, but he refused to recognize us. We gave him drugs and made him fainted, took off all his weapons, mobile phones and ID cards and got him inside the car, same with the police officer. Then we went looking for a safe and place. We have decided to kill them mercilessly and their punishment should be getting died,We took them to our base, tortured them, then killed them and left the bodies in an abandoned place.
alt text
alt text
alt text
At the office, the clock was going slower than usual, and without my coffe I almost fell asleep in my desk. After some boring hours I got a phone call. Clendstine Mobsters finally showed up. I was shocked that they were only 2 Mobsters taking care of the deal. We've understood why it took them so long to show up, probably cause engaging in illegal activites with lack of protection requires taking more precautions. A discussion followed and the buyer had a quick look at the general delivery sheet, to see if everything they agreed on was written in it. They weren't in a hurry, neither we were. Hence it was not a problem spending a couple of minutes assuring everything was in order, after all The Company always meet the sky-high standards that they are expected to.
When the cargo's check was over, i've started loading the Mobsters vehicle with the help of Poodlyz and their help, since it was really heavy due to the big quantity of guns that were requested. Well, they won't need more of it for a while, unless they need to fight an entire army on their own. Sadly, the task of loading the package was the most arduous thing that these two had to do that morning.
alt text
alt text
alt text
When everything was over, Mobsters handed over the money that was requested for doing the job, that i was asked to do. After a strong handshake they said goodbye and wished luck to each other. Poodlyz remained quiet since he wanted to be as much professional as he could possibly be in that particular situation, and he was.
alt text
After they took their car and went back to their base, we took our vehicle and went to bar to have some drinks and enjoy our time after a hard working day.

alt text

Roleplay Number: #352
RolePlay: made By Smokey
Participants: @Oleg @hRL @Reus @micko @GoldMine @Garcia1999 @NORI999 @AdemBygt @abdobary @Sam @BerYouCha
In cooperation with: @The Company @OverdoseCrime @CripZ @ICE-Immigration-Customs-Enforcements
The names of the characters in the story: Glittery & Max & Leo & David & Paul & John & Robert
Story: On Sunday morning at 10.30 05/10/2019 Between Los Santos & San Fierro & las vanteras
Roleplay Titel: saving a friend who was unfairly imprisoned and destroy the police station

Roleplay Story:

a new day has begun all things seems back to normal after the big problem with max and his stupid decision represented in random deals with criminals around SA for common interests to editing the drug and make the effect mush longer that was the idea in the first place, but the thing in the end didn't end up well cuse he got himself kidnaped and torture for eleven days non-stop for some shit called new product to investigation him about the way to create it with his style and the good quality after his new product hit the market for days and spread around the globe, it was a beginning to a new season for criminal acts side, new dealers & cooker spread out in the cities creating their own formula for the product to make they big profit from it, its all come when the customers try it in the first place and now they already requesting it around its was thier own desire to put a hand on it, didn't care about quality the things that matter to them was trying ecstasy same stuff over and over they was addictive to it which was max goal, three days left and max didn't lift a finger or react about what is going around and how things changed after the big entrance to his drugs or what it called a new formula, he didn't seem happy at all about this progres or his career if it change to the best or the worst, all what he have in his mind is leaving all this behind taking rest in the remaining days and drinking nowadays twenty four hours non-stop until something turn in his way , all his opinion about this product was or if i have to say he was thinking about the big misstake that he did by bringing this idea to live and now society is in a big mess in both sides cops and criminals after this producer hit the blackmarket,

alt text

alt text

alt text

my day was passing as usual nothing big to deal with only what we have in schedule small missions around las vanteras city represented in Smuggling arms-drug and Blackmailing a jury with a secret picture of him when he was having a relationship with another man which he was hiding it from his wife and children's only few people who knows about, that was our line of pressure him so he can make sure to say the right thing and what is best in the court for his live if he wana keep it like that way, we used the pictures to put a compressing on him becuse he was one of the eleven who was slected to be a jurys on this fella trail in the court, it was a the easiest way to release a gang member in overdosecrime organisation it was a task request by them, no need to tell all the details about that mission its only take us thirty minutes to deal with, but in the other side my crew did take the last task that we have to do in this day alone which was taking down a high priority target who was throwing a bad bussnise on the black market by leaking inflammation to cops about the dealers where and how to meet them at the crime scene with the evidences, most the messages that we got from his phone was about previous location of the hidden auction which only known by criminals and dealers, that when we found out max was a mark on his list and we must elimination this snitch befor he touch any facility or organization, things wasn't going well for him my team didn't use the fast and clean way as they used to one shoot on the head from one meters or three hundred meters between the eyes that was the first tactic for them as assassination, the second as tactic they will do to the target if he is already did make a troubles to us as gang or any other people with a mutual particular purpose,
cutting him for a parts that was the solution for him it was his choice after all u can't start a war without finish it his last moments were when he saw the electric saw and the feeling of entering the blade in his flesh, i was watching the last breath he did take by myself and it was the end for him,

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

after we finished the schedule missions and was no farther task to take over the rest of the day was a break time most thing has already done, i wnet to my office to deal with some paperwork my crew split up and everyone of them did go to deal with his life situation family & kids and other work as cover to them or extra jobs to kill the time with if they are free for the rest of the day, in that moment i did resive a call from detective in the police corps which was a frind in work who i have common interests with him, after a short talk with him i heard the bad news that a squad team ice police work on capture Glittery with evidence at the crime scene accused with a criminal organization which everyone knows he work in church but the police turn the story up and added he was undercover and do his job in the darckside as man of religion, all its come and this whole story from an anonymous call admits that he did see this clergyman making deals with criminals and other people outlaw who they do illegal stuff represented in human trade | money laundry | smuggling drugs | assassination | trick the police those criminal acts was charges with it were he convicted with them in police federally to glittery, guides was locked up in evidence room only few member who was in this operation know about the case situation and how they got the information, in myself i knew this was trick or some bullshit! planned from the same exact people who they were chasing max and the last path lead them to the church, after all times have changed only few who know straight and have dignity and honor in this community all what they care about the money and do what ever it take to keep them selfs out from prison even if they leak information about there own brothers in the hood it wasn't the case in this act, the big problem wasthat who ever did this misstake on his life and oppressed Glittery with those false charge, i was thinking about this for a long time my mind went away and i start speculation to make sure to review every situation we went through it in the end my guess was maybe someone from raceteach did this to avenge us about what we did last time to get max back and my second guess were maybe it was the snitch from the same street where max house location it was an act of hatred nothing more becuse my frind glittery never in his life radiate his foot in some shit like this things, in the end my concluded all the facts show this act he did who ever he is it was from someone who hated us or maybe he didn't like something we did, and those pigs who did capture and jailed glittery not the same exact people from las venturas police department who they were chasing max in the end that led me only to a blind spot and i start over,

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alot of things was up in my mind i didn't find any solution to solve this problem and it was becuse of me in the first place when i did transfer the drugs to the churchn, but the problem in this case my friend garcia did put the shipment in boxes so now one will know or ask anything about it or doubts about it to make it look like we did delivery a charity to the church because alos of random people every monday night they give charity to the church, alot of guesses and thinking about what the hell is going on and how this cops did make those false charges to glittery with no real evidence or even katch him up in crime scene his history was pure and had no record of illegal acts, our mission that we did in the first story ( first part ) was in the midnight eleventh and a half at night the same exact time when everybody sleepers or in random clubes for some partys in late time of night, didn't find any solution to this dilemma the assumptions are many i did pick up the phone again and i called Nori to ask him about if there is anything that i can do to release him with a clean way, pay a fine to release the accused i have argued with him about this but in the end nothing goes to the way that i like, nori told me glittery will be tried tomorrow in los santos city in central high court and i have to be there to attend it and be defender about him against the law, i hang up on him to leave that talk becuse that the last thing to do and it was boring and nothing benefits us if i keep it like that way,

alt text

alt text

in my deep soul know that this is not the way how we do bussnise around and the last thing that we can do to eath other members or a friend who we know and trust them from a long time and when i say the last thing i means the easiest thing for us is to kill everyone who stand in our way or touches them with damage or intimidation in everyway, we will take his last breath in the the last hour he have, it was wednesday evening and the trial will happend tomorrow which was a formal examination of evidence before a judge and typically before a jury in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings, we didn't have the time to kidnap anyone of the eleven selected jury even the judge to blackmail them with some personal things or or thing that were hiding it from the community, my crew was in his rest time no need to disturb them after a long time of work so i was planing for the next move and which was the best tactics to do, a lot of plans will do fine but i have to think how i can get glittery out from this messy situation free to go and keeping his record white and clean as allway which was in the first place, the sky was in darkened the night come already didn't notice how the time goes on quickly it was ten o'clock at night i gave nori call to ask about the time the trail will be and what the next place they will keep him for the next hearing, i got the information the location was los santos police department temporary detention until the judge declare the punishment decided if he is guilty or not in the court after the first session hearing, i finished the phone call with nori and went back to our base the company headquarters operations to set up what we need cars arms and other thing for the next day we need to be ready for any situation and i head to control this mission which way we will take and what is the best time for the ambush that we will do, what we need from gears and cars together with arms and bullet-proof vest the way i did chose to release my frind glittery from inevitable imprisonment was messy and it must done with some bloodshed, cops will fight back so we have to be prepared for them and strik in the week spot when they are inattentive from what is coming to there own house,

alt text

alt text

alt text

i was already done from the first step for this task and i removed any other mission that i schedule it in my notebook to set the next day all for glittery and help him out, i gave Leo a call to let the other members in the team know what we will face tomorrow and they must be ready for it becuse its more then assassination someone, its a braking a police department which location in los santos and they must expect some trouble to get in and out in short time, we need to focus on our target which he has the highest priority for us we need to extract him in short time without any issue, i did connect my friends adem & bary who they have a relationship in overdosecrime organization and cripz the street fighters which they was the best member have been in that organisms, every thing was setting up and ready for tomorrow to solve and extract glittery our highest priority target in this mission, leo was the second man in the group and his mission represented in gathering informations and direct it to other members which charged them and give everyone his job to do, david volunteer to be the man who will attend the first hearing in the supreme court and keep us up with all data or some update in the mission from inside the facility as a third party in the session so no one doubts it or suspicion him for which thing bring him to the court,

alt text

alt text

alt text

adem & bary they were our strike team at the front who they will deal with first wave of cops inside the building and keep the playground clean and save for us until the right time when we will extract our target from the cells, paul and robert our best snipers we head to keep them in two different building to keep eyes on the front of the police department and eliminate any others who are seems dangerous to us or maybe wthey will make any trouble for the mission and get rid of others cops if any backup show up to secure the area, in the other hand me and John were the second team who will deal with the information and give directions for others including distortion police radio for special communications, when its already done i will supervise this task from within inside and get in to extract glittery by my self, the next day arrived this was the important moment to do it once and for all we gathered in our usual place the copmany headquarters base for the operation after a big night from planning for this day the time was nine in the morning my team and cripz & overdosecrime dudes adem & bary were ready and prepared for this mission after taking a lot of rest the night before, we took the instructions inside the garage where everyone will stick to his part of the job so nothing will go wrong, in that time david was on his way to the court without delay we headed out from the base and we took our way to los santos city,

alt text

alt text

ten minutes since i left the headquarters operations of the company with my crew and adem & bary it was expiry hour for the pigs who did they arrested glittery unjustly, this community has been corrupted from cops side and there illegal shit they are doing around sa for their personal and profits interests, living in peace was hard for all type of people they were have a part on this community which was a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic common in the first place, now its all about how big is your pocket or what is your social class on there eyes and i am talking about politicians media professionals and all who work in the government see you as money or some a huge deal will make a fuss around all, what they want to take a part on it so they will have thanks and appreciation for something that is a part of there jobs, david arrived at his destination which is supreme court in the city, on the other hand i was on my way to
the police department in los santo s i've passed my way on checkpoint in the highway is near the border between los santos city and las vanteras which is a barrier or manned entrance typically at a border where travelers are subject to security checks, meanwhile the immigration department will deploy ten additional staff at border checkpoints to ensure smooth passenger flow, a lot of movement were around but we passed peacefully without trouble our gear and weapons was hidden properly and cops and cops & additional staff didn't stop us in the middle of the road for the check nothing to worry about, i was driving my car witch leo on the other side adem & bary from cripz organization in a huntley type car which has a big space in the trunk and he was responsible for transporting weapons and equipment to the last destination which he was with the debutante who is a new in the field to training him, after all it was his first mission and he was prepared to face risks he knew it was not a picnic or some meeting with other dealers or smuggler around in a multi-destination mission, adem remind him well he was putting great hope on him after he finished the trial period which was fourteen months of net training nothing depends on only your arms and your likelihood of difficulty, on the other side bary was driving his saper type car with one of my crew member they were carrying ammunition & bulletproof vests and some ground missiles to counter cops heli if they show up,

alt text

alt text

alt text

after twenty minutes we arrived to los santos city next building to the police station, i was holding there waiting until i received a connection about the situation in the court from david and where and when they will transfer glittery to the facility, ive been told and the information was from a friend i trust nori who did let me know about the pigs who they did arrest glittery in the first place from the church to los santos for a public trial, so david mission was to keep eyes on him and give us an appointment when they are planning to transfer him to the police department and the second task that he will do is tracking and follow the course or trail of the same cops squad team who they did plan for this operation typically in order to find them and their headquarters or note their location at various points, afew minutes passed on david called me and gave me the green line to start the confrontation and attack the police station, we took our gear out from the cars and prepared ourselves with weapons and ammo, paul parked the cars in safe and a palce we can access for the extract after we get glittery out of the cell, robert and john our best snipers in the team they headed to the highest building overlooking at the police headquarters for the most support that we will need after we eliminate most of the cops inside facility, leo deactivate both police cars and their planes that were in the quarry malfunctioned after he disrupt the police radio for secret communications and did make sure to disoriented the receiver in police station, on the other way david was following that squad team and he was careful not to discover his location or let cops know that he tracking them or about his hidden intentions from this Chasing, adem & bary and i we entered the front door with the guns and nades they didn't expect us and we didn't knock on only what we was carrying on signs of the doomsday arrive on them,

alt text

alt text

alt text

all the stuff that we saw how cops they fall one after another, the sound of shooting was heavy blood and dead bodies fill the place its was look like a turf war or some overthrow of a military zone only losses were in one party cops side for sure, we did strike first this is the thing what we focus of assassinations whoever hits first wins the war, we didn't count how many police they were in there only how fast our ammo go quickly adem & bary they dealt with the first wave nothing left only dust and the smell of gunpowder, i checked the place and it was big and has considerable size it was the police department the biggest headquarters operations in the cities, after finding out glittery whereabouts, i went to the cell and found the last two officers there guarding the prisoners its was easy to deal with them two bullets in the head and are dead, after all the contacts with the head office disoriented and the cells in the basement and in a secluded place without delay i gave leo a call to set the cars ready for the extract after i got my friend out from that messed up place, pual and robert were our eyes on the front of the police department in two high places big buildings in two different sides one took the north and the other took the southeast so nothing will enter or come out without let us know about it most of the time he will got sniped before he entered the facility so nothing to worry about it, we headed out of that shit hole with our high priority target save and healthy the big part of the mission has accomplish successfully with no problems at all, david was keeping distance between him and those pigs following and track in order to find them or note their location at various points so we can deal with them in another day, things have been going smoothly so far nothing to afraid of, adem & bary did secure perimeter for me to extract glittery and got him in safe place which is the company base to deal with his situation once and for all

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

my crew and adem & bary clean every track that should show cops our location, i headed to the clothing store after i changed my car and thrown it out in a workshop for some modification so cops can't tell or know who was behind this, glittery he changed his clothes to appear as an ordinary citizen becuse when i passed the border in los santos highway there was a checkpoint in the first place and didn't want to let cops or additional staff who were there to check us, we arrived the headquarters as fast as possible because i had to do some communication with my friends around SA for glittery and his position in this dilemma in the other side my crew was regrouping to assist david with his task that we will deal with it in another day, adem & bary they headed back to their bases after cleaning up the mess in crime scene, in the end the mission went well as we want with success, so i left pigs problem to solve it in another day.