The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

Roleplay #333 - Venturas Hills Trouble
@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 314 : Ventarus Hills Troubles
Participants :[ @The-Company ] @Sucre, [ @YakuzA ] @Disaster, [ @Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation ] @kajobecha2

Story :
In the night While I was going to smoke My weed joint, I got a call from a friend ordered Hashish, Hashish is an african stuff like the weed, But I didn't has in my pocket except my joint of weed and don't know how to get for him Hashish at late night, I smoked my joint and start thinking about this order and remembered a friend cop got this things for his friends who like me, I called my friend who ordered the stuff and drove the cars to north Las Ventarus hills, My friend cop has a house there, We went there and talked to my friend
alt text
We talked about ordering Hashish and some stuff for me, We talked a while about the business and some stuff about The Police Department, and who works in San Fierro now and something about the crime, As I was planning with him for a new mission In San Fierro, We got the Hashish and showed it to my friend who ordered it, and gave him the money, We got in my friend car and went away and the cop did that too, While he was driving he went to a closed area We waited beside it's Buildings and heard fire, I jumped from the walls to see what's happening I saw the cop on the ground and Crinimals shooting him, we didn't know what to do, we jumped in the car and Run
alt text
alt text
We escaped and the guys who killed the cop was running after us and the car fuel ended, we ran on our foots, We couldn't take our breathe from this, We didn't have anything except blowing their car I jumped to the enemy car and started shooting fire on it till we opened the door and get this guys, we killed them and blowed the car, We went to the night club to relax, Then went home to sleep, It was a bad order but we finally safe
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: 334
ROLE PLAY
PARTICIPANTS: @The-Company @Garcia1999

STORY: On Friday at 22.30 17/08/2019 Los Santos
Roleplay Titel: Smuggling Drug

Roleplay Story:

its all get started when i got a called from my friend JACK who is a pirate sea smagling drug and arms with his boat around Los Santos and Las Venturas he needed my help to get his last shipment of drugs to his house as all ways bec he was hosting a big party with his brother near the jeff motel,

alt text

i did take my car the lundicater form the campany base along with ZLATAN for some supp bec its was a heavy shipment, few minut later i reached the beath to start insert the drug in the car trunk,

alt text

alt text

ower mission start in 22:30 bec we are from the campny they know we are the faster when its come to deal with drug and arms also when its come to delivery item's,
we arrived to garcia house with the shipment within 5 minutes,

alt text

i start discussion the prise with ma man ZLATAN and JACK , few min after i get my payment , same to zlatan get the payment for his jobe as guard of the drug,

alt text

i start unload the car trunk from the shipment and the rest it remains on him.

alt text

END OF THE STORY ( The-Company )