The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text

Roleplay : #332
participants : @hRL @joker-dz @Qleder @Gaber @niko259
Roleplay title: Deal went wrong
Story+ screenshots :
~[this morning I received a call from a criminal named Vanessa asking for a large amount of drugs to host a big party south ls it's a typical drug deal for the company so I got the drug needed ,I called my partners HRL and smokey , and we went to a place in tr mountain where we will meet. after a while Vanessa arrived in a black pony with 2 others thieves named Gbaer and Gxtoh .. after a small discussion, we get an agreement about the money we ask for this amount of drugs so we start putting the drugs in Vanessa car.. but Suddenly, when we finished the charge and I went to get the money the driver turn engine on and escaped with the car, so quickly we took our car and I start the chasing while smokey and hrl shooting their car after a dangerous armed pursuit Vanessa wheel can't go more so they fall and we catch the 3 thieves we get our drugs back and we stole their money while the 3 criminals keep begging for their lives on their knees , In fact the company is a trusted gang and we are too famous in the criminal world and an accident like this could offends to the company reputation so we killed them to be a lesson to all who want to deceive the company members.]~(black,gray)
https://imgur.com/a/sZssN4F