**LWS Helper(s):**
**Prize:**
**Winner(s):**
**Screenshots:**

alt text
Date: 11/07/2022
Number: 1
Title: Arresting MS13 with drugs
Story: When I was chilling near the sea with @Zarc , I got a call from "La3war" ,He told me that there is a gang were carring the drugs from thier car to the house , Then i told @Zarc the story and we start driving to thier location ,and when i arrived i found "La3war" was waiting for me to arrest them ,Then we rushed them together , they were 3 guys , 2 were talking together and the other one was inside the house , When they saw us they gave up and raised their hands ,So i started talking to thier leader and @Zarc , "La3war" kept aiming on them , I asked him what they were doing here ,He told me that they were carring the drugs ,and it wasn't that much ,so he showed me them and took them from the house to the police car ,after that i took them to the prison Becuase that was not allowed .
Participants: Remp , La3war, @Zarc , @SpeeD1Tn , @Grg797 , @Mskv_05
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Date: 12/07/2022
Number: 2
Title: Arresting the Leader of MS13
Participants: Remp ,@SpeeD1Tn , @Warrior1312 , Agam
Story & Screenshots:
Before 2months from now the leader of MS13 killed one of Police bike ,and he was my best friend ,So i decided to search for him and Arrest him revenge for my friend, one of my police friends told me thier base location , So i went there with my moto and started searching near thier base , until i found a guy walking near it.
[s=]alt text[/s]
So , i started chasing him , Then he stopped and raised his hands so i kept aiming to him and telling him to not move , and then i made him down and I called a friend from MI-6 squad called @Warrior1312 ,And told him to come to my location to take this guy , So i waited for him until he came and we took him to LSPD.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
When we arrived we get inside of the PD and told @Warrior1312 To beat him until he tells us where is thier Leader , After 5 mins he tired and told us that he was in the base alone , So we took him with us on the car to show us where is him exactly , and when we arrived we found him smoking.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
Then i told the leader to not move and we get out from the car and I starting aiming on them , and took them to the prison again. All of that was for my best police moto friend.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Date: 12/07/2022
Number: 3
Title: Someone Selling drugs
Participants: Officer.Zarc, Jad3oun
Story & Screenshots:
On a normal day, I was as usual, wandering around neighborhoods Los Santos to judge and catch criminals. I received an anonymous call. I did not know who it was, but I responded to him, as he told me about the existence of drug dealing. I first questioned it and said it was a trap. He asked for support from the other members, but I did not hurry too much, so I took the risk and went to the destination, so I took a look from the distance, where I found that there was someone trying to load large goods, I did not know what it was, but most likely they were weapons for a gang, and since he was alone, I took a risk and decided to arrest him, so I started approaching him until I reached him and pointed the weapon directly at him. He was frightened and confused and did not know what was happening around him. I checked the entire merchandise and directed him to the police station to complete all investigations with him.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Date: 21/07/2022
Number: 4
Title: Helping our friend
Participants: @Orten1 @Glayd @Skes
Story & Screenshots:
When i was chilling at DIA base in the car , I saw One of SWAT members running to me , He was my old friend and he named as ( @Glayd ) he was tired from running, so i got out from the car and went to him to undrstand why he was running ,And he told me that a criminal called ( @Orten1 ) punching his friend ( @Skes ) at BC .
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]
So we get on the car and i started driving to thier location of them , And we made a plan at the car so i told ( @Glayd ) to go from criminals back to arrest him easier , And i waited for them at the car until he got him , then i drove to them , I saw ( @Skes ) tired from punching So I told him to go away to the hospital and We took the criminal on the car .
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]
And i started driving to BCPD , When we arrived we got inside of it to take the criminal to the prison .
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text

Date: 22/07/2022
Number: 5
Title: Arresting a criminal
Participants: Remp @Mskv_05 @ZeCabra @Zarc
Story & Screenshots:
In this great day i was chilling near my house , and i started walking in the area of my house then i saw a criminal talking on the phone
[s=]alt text[/s]
So i waited and looking for him ,and after some mins a car parked near his house then a guy got out from it and went to the guy who called him on the phone , so i kept looking at them ,and after that He gave him some drugs and then i heard a gun shooting , so i called my friend @Zarc to come to my location.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
I waited for @Zarc until hecame from my houses back to pick me and rush them , so we rushed them and isaw a victim there and a guy who used the phone smoking near his car , I told @Zarc to aim on him , And i went to the victim and checked it .
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]
Then i called an ambulance to take the victim and we took the criminal to the prison .
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]
The killer (@ZeCabra ) , the victim ( @Mskv_05 )