ZIP - Liyones Portfolio

Liyones

alt text

Welcome to my buildings porfolio everyone, in this topic i will show my old and new creative works of ZIP, hope you all like it!

alt text

Name: Liyones
Account: dhiamlaih
Date Joined: 29/05/2022
Number of Construction: 8

alt text

Edited by Liyones

• 3 weeks later...

alt text

alt text

#Highway re-construction

alt text
Title: Highway re-construction
Date: 30/05/2022
Participants: @MarksMan & @Flex & @Scorpyo & Me
Backstory:

alt text
One day, when we were chilling in ZIP base, Mr.Marksman the Chief Creative Officer of ZIP got a call from an FBI agent Scorpyo, he actually informed him that the highway condition is bad and it need few improvements because it's about to fall down and the road got some digs that need to be closed and fixed.
alt text
After few minutes, Mr.Marksman called us to his office and told us about the highway, so we got our job clothes and the materials we need and arrived to the location, the highway was really bad and it need re-construction and it need to be upgraded as soon as possible.
alt text
We started out by establishing roadblocks on each side of the road that are slowly closing in. It was Flex's job to place the roadblocks and I was responsible of placing lights on them so people can see when it's dark,
alt text
Mr.Marksman installed two worker huts so we can pin the blueprint there and also a place where we can rest, and our job just began with upgrading the road so we actually started by closing the digs and cracks which can easily break the cars and trucks and the highway wasn't really attached well to the ground, the fences in the sides were broken so we had to change them with a new better ones.

alt text
The Highway got too much time for us, it actually took 2 weeks to upgrade the whole highway but finally and after a hard work we finished it properly and the highway was really good after we finished it, so after we finished the work we got our materials and cleaned the road from
soil, cement and sand which we used and then we went back to ZIP base, The FBI Agent Scorpyo and the Department itself thanked us for the the job we did.

alt text

Edited by Liyones

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...