Legend's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: topman
Your ingame alias: Legend
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ukrainian
Country of residence: Ukraine

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing saes since summer 2016
Qualities you can offer: I wish I could say I am an active player now but that is only half-truth. Actually I don't wanna cry about my current condition, you know It well. Still I'm active on discord and involved in any duty can be made via that. There are a few more things I'd like to add. I am an old SAES player, I've learned an awful lot about the server. Of course I don't know everything and there is always something new to discover. However my SAES career speaks louder than any words. I've been playing both criminal and cop sides. Spent more than 3 years actively playing on each. I know how things work for both of them. More to this I was leading an official group, so I know what reputation stands for. I had a good experience dealing with mappings, base-scripting and the other things which could prove useful for this position. I can offer loyalty, respect and the result you are expecting from decent members. I've dealt with SAHA many times for different reasons and I think I know enough to fill the bill all around. In addition I'd like to promise good activity in game, I am restricted now but 4 hours a day should be affordable for me until the war ends.
Your weaknesses:As for the weaknesses, I don't know many which have to do anything with the position I am applying for but there's just one paramount. There is always something you don't know and have to learn along the way. I don't claim to know everything so accidents may happen while being new. On the other hand I have had to sort a lot of troubles on my way so that would not be such a problem.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: I consider this another opportunity to be involved in something really big. To become part of something amazing, something new I could try my hand at helping people all around.

Server Memberships: FBI, LWS, DE, Senator of LS, SS, PC (SAPD Staff), SAI

Additional information: SAHA has always been my main goal. This is what I was aiming for and I think the time has come, I feel I'm suitable now and hope to get the chance.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: There is no punishments I can recall
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned in 2016 for starting solo br. I was new and didn't know all the rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst we are aware of the unfortunate situation in Ukraine, we do require staff to be very active.

I understand that this may not be possible for you at this moment in time, however I do hope that your circumstances have improved by the time the next recruitment comes around.

We wish you the best.

alt text