Linkan's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username:linus111560
Your ingame alias: Linkan
Your year of birth: 1997-12-16
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Sweden
Country of residence: Sweden

How long you have been playing SAES: For 11 years ish, Joined sometime around early 2011
Qualities you can offer:

• Teamwork. I love to help others with whatever they are doing. In other words. I'm a really helpful guy.

• Perfectionist. I want all my stuff to be done with 100%, I dont want to leave unfinished stuff behind.

• Trustworthy , I'm a guy to trust. Il do my assignment on time and i'l fix anything handed over to me.

• Positivity. I'm a positive guy that always wants to have fun and bring happiness to everyone.

• Problem Solver. I'm a good problem sover, i do always find a solution for any problem that i come across and i see that very fitting for this position.

• Fast learner. I love to learn new stuff so I'm quite a fast learner about anything that i stumble up on

If ypu want to know more qualitys or anything else, please consider to hit me up on discord for a talk/interview
Your weaknesses:

• I'm not the best at dealing with more than 3 things at the same time. But I mostly try to focus on one thing at a time to put all my efforts into what i am currently doing.

• Im shy so im trying to hide abit behind the scene. But i love to take action when its needed.

• My English might not be the best, but i would say i get better each day.

• I'm too social asfast i get comfortable around people

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've been in this server for quite a time now, and i think with all my experience and effort i have put into this community, I would like to help out with what i can and have learned this far to anyone new. Also, trying to make this community even better with my ideas and my spirit. I want everyone to enjoy and have fun when they are online in the end this is a game. We should all have fun. As i joined LWS i learned a lot to handle players and at same time focus on what i am hosting/sorting. I've also learned to treat everyone with respect as in the end, I represent each group/gang i am a member off. I see myself fitting as a Community Staff because I love to help others out when i am needed. I have also learned a lot from other communities how to handle reports and i just love to sort hard situations out. And all the other stuff that comes along with it. I'm a good team player and i love to help out anywhere my help is needed.

Server Memberships: SSB HQ , LWS Trusted Member , CC Impounder , SAM EMS Division

Additional information:You all might know me as Linkan, but my real name is actually Linus, I live in the middle of Sweden in a small ass apartment with my two cats and of course my girlfriend (Cant forget her as she would kick my ass if I did). I do currently work full time at the local DHL Warehouse here in my city as a Terminal Operator where I am unloading and loading cargo trucks with forklift where I sadly spend most of my life at but hey! I do love my job which is most important, and as the night owl I am I luckily work nights, so my sleep times are quite fucked up. I'm not a morning person at all. Furthermore, I love spending my free time with my Girlfriend and just chill. Otherwise, my hobby is cars actually anything with an engine in it, But I spend a lot of time around cars, I do currently own a Cadillac 57. In case you have no clue what that is, hit me up and we'll talk man! I would also call myself a friendly dude as I am a very social guy that just loves to spend time chatting with just anyone about anything possible. I am the shy guy when I meet new people but as I get comfortable you can't stop my mouth, I have no stop when talking. Furthermore, I think this is enough for now

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Perhaps a warning and some troll punishments by friends in the clan.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yeah a couple , i regret them all

• 4 weeks later...