Note's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: kafon
Your ingame alias: Note
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES for roughly 7 years, precisely since late 2015.

Qualities you can offer: Some of the qualities I am willing to bring to the table that I consider as critical to this job are passion, dependability and flexibility. Without a passion for what you are doing, it is not possible to ideally perform the tasks at hand. I have a strong desire to help others which influences my performance positively. My commitment and ability to consistently follow-through along with being patient are traits that I take pride in. I can adapt to different circumstances, different people and tackle tasks and changes as they come therefore allowing me to handle unforeseen events with a sense of calm and grace. Other attributes of mine include communication skills - seeing that I am fluent in both English and Arabic which makes for more than half the player base thus ensuring efficient communication - , ease in interacting with people and a respectful attitude mixed with a sense of humor that can lighten up the mood in tense situations. I can be an active listener and remain neutral, impartial, and unbiased yet involved whilst solving conflicts. But perhaps my past experience as SAHA staff and the fact that I know the ins and outs of this position is what allows me to stand out from fellow applicants.

Your weaknesses: I am constantly striving for flawlessness and perfection in my work which can lead to critical self-evaluations and concerns regarding others' evaluations hence I am likely to put off tackling tasks waiting for the right context, time and solution thus decreasing productivity although I can say that I have improved a lot lately when it comes to this aspect. I may also lose my temper often around a specific type of people though I always maintain a professional stance and avoid overreacting.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: Throughout my time in this community in general and my short spell as SAHA staff specifically, I have come to learn that there is nothing more I genuinely enjoy doing than helping players sort out their problems and/or requests. I was ashamed of how my time as SAHA staff abruptly came to an end and I have been regretful ever since. This is why I still feel that I owe a lot to this community and that after all these years here, I would like to give back and contribute to the server by helping its players. I believe I deserve a second chance to make things right, continue what I started and hopefully leave a better impression. Furthermore, I would like to gain more experience interacting with people and making new acquaintances which I think is key to acquiring new skills and consequently developing more as a person. I only decided to apply after I knew for a fact that I am ready to take on such a challenge that will help move my career forward.

Server Memberships: South Side Blazers, Cuban Cars, raceTECH, Cunning Stunts and Radio SA.

Additional information: For those of you who do not know me, my name is Ahmed, a 23-year-old computer science and management information student. In my free time, I like to listen to music and play video games. I lead an all-round quiet life but I am always seeking out fun and open to new opportunities and challenges when they present themselves as long as they feel right.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have received a couple of adminjails and occasional mutes here and there none of which were of a significant nature. I have however been stripped of my previously occupied position as SAHA staff due to a ban on which I go into detail down below.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned in 2019 due to PayPal chargingback two donations of mine plus a fee after I managed to workaround the fact that it is unsupported in my country. The funds were since returned thus I was unbanned but as aforementioned, it cost me greatly.

• 4 weeks later...

A great application and another good potential recruit however unfortunately you didn't quite make it this time.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text