Curvy's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: elyessmaoui
Your ingame alias: Curvy
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: M

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES for 8 years.
Qualities you can offer: The amount of qualities that are required to obtain this position is immeasurable. I can bring dedication, maturity and dependability. I can also adapt to all kinds of situations whether Im working openly or under pressure I always try to solve problems in a blissful manner, stay impartial and avoid any type of conflicts. Furthermore, one of my strongest attributes is my communication skill, it is certain that I acquired the ability to communicate effectively with others and get along with a variety of different types of personalities in the server. On top of that, I can be entrusted with important responsibilities and I am disciplined and I know enough to differentiate between situations where I must keep a serious demeanour and those where I'm allowed to partake in the occasional joking around. Inter alia, I treat everyone with the same degree of respect and I never unreasonably act out of line towards anyone.
Your weaknesses: I would say I tend to have a short temper when it comes to people with a condescending attitude, but as mentioned above I always find a way to adapt long enough to get around it and resolve the issue. As for my second major weakness, I would say lack of patience; sometimes I can be impatient and get easily frustrated about things taking too long. These weaknesses are evident in real life as well and I have been working on them.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: Throughout my years on SAES I can admit I haven't been through the best experiences but I've certainly grown more mature and collected. Moreover, I have been focusing on setting the records straight and mostly enjoying myself and that's helped me make more friendly acquaintances. I also have a clean recognition of how the server works as well as all the rules. I believe that the position of a staff can be pretty challenging and it will help me acquire even more experience. I like to think that I have the necessary experience, patience and dedication to undertake the tasks that come with the position. Plus, I am ready to take a step forward in the community and contribute to it from a more direct position, to the best of my abilities. I've also come a long away since my past experiences and I am grateful that I wound up here again to express my interest in filling such honouring position.

Server Memberships:

• Special Weapons and Tactics - S.W.A.T.

• Desert Eagles

• Homeland Security

• Secret Service

• Lounge Venture Capital

• Qualified Police Officer of SAPD

Additional information: I would love to talk a bit about myself. My name is Elyes, a 22 year old Tunisian male, currently studying for my last year in graphic arts & designs college and I am looking forward to graduating and moving to a different country and eventually settling down there. I am a massive fan of music as it is one of the reasons I am enjoying life as well. I also started playing MTA in 2011 until I heard of SAES in late 2014 but I only gave it a try a year later.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was muted a couple times for speaking non english on the mainchat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned in 2015 for impersonating, I used to play in a server back in 2012 that requires you to wear its name as a tag, I dont know what went through my mind and made me wear SAES> tags.

• Moist 1

• 4 weeks later...