[SUGGESTION]Weekly bonuses for jobs on saes.[SOLVED]

asajb

Question

^[Hello guys!]
I am here because I have in my opinion a decent idea to make our server and community a much better place. As you can see 95% of people only indulge in playing cops/criminals class, which is pretty reasonable since civilian jobs aren't really fun and not worthwhile. Back in 2015 more than 10 players would play as civilian on average.
I have a suggestion to add money bonuses to jobs weekly similarly to gta online. The way it would work:
Every week/two weeks two or more jobs would get a money bonus (2x $) (for example Trucker, Delivery Man and Police Officer Trainee)
I think it would encourage people to play police more on purpose instead of voluntarily and make civilian jobs more useful.
I hope for a positive feedback and see you in game Gs.
P.S. Delete location tracker for truckers. It's literally unplayable when you are constantly located by cops and you are defenceless as an alone trucker. + It's really easy to find a trucker as a cop just look for them on a LV-Whetstone path.

^[alt text]

6 answers to this question

I like the idea, but I would love to hear how you would implement this, as how would you prevent abuse from this?

Say I am playing ingame and in order to get a bonus I spawn once each day as every civilian job. Would that mean I am eligable to get a bonus after 2 weeks for all jobs?

I like the idea, but how would you implement this with a vision to not have it abused and it being actively motivating to players?

@Yannick said in [SUGGESTION]Weekly bonuses for jobs on saes.:

Say I am playing ingame and in order to get a bonus I spawn once each day as every civilian job. Would that mean I am eligable to get a bonus after 2 weeks for all jobs?

You would just get a 2x$ for example as a Police Officer Trainee from 5/1 to 5/15 and I don't know why a different character should be created to make this bonus work. Isn't just changing values of arresting etc. in code easier and safer?

There wouldn't be a bonus for each job. The jobs would be changed every two weeks like this:
(first two weeks) police, trucker, delivery
(next two weeks) arms dealer, mechanic, money transporter
etc.

@asajb I see, so we'd rotate civilians jobs that would receive a bonus. But how do you actually determine if someone is active enough to receive a bonus? Would it require a specific value per job to be eligable for one?

@Yannick Well I didn't really think that there should be any activity requirements to make a bonus work. I perceive my idea rather as an encouragement than a reward but if this suggestion goes further, we will set it out I guess.