Skinner's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: ItzSpicey
Your ingame alias: Skinner
Your year of birth: 26-08-2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Greek
Country of residence: Greece

How long you have been playing SAES: i Got no idea how long actually i play on saes but i know the server since i was 10yold [2013-2014] or something a friend that i meet in minecraft showed me mta,saes

Qualities you can offer: Well i playing daily Depends if my day is tought ill play at night if my day its free ill play at mornings but yeah i could say that i'm an active person i like to help people and i'm always trying to help some1 when needs help so i would like to become a SAHA and have more ways to help somebody.

Your weaknesses: i had a really bad past when i was Kid and i hate that but i have change every1 that used to know me from old days and nowdays they can see my change and sometimes i'm worried about it and they tell me [thats Past This is Now Future don't look in past.].

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: i would like to join in SAHA team so i will can help People more with their things i'm playing alot of years in the server and i'am an active person so i thinked To give a try and, here i am.

Server Memberships:
RaceTech

Additional information: My name is Dimitri i live in greece in Athens i m 18 years old so the things i like is Doing Gym,Playing videogames,playing football, i like to eat Gyros i like alot the Sport things i could watch alot of them i like to playing with friends going outside Walking with them laughting etc, my Point in this life is to Live the Now because we don't know whats comming tommorow so i living my life doing the things i like i chilling i'm a happy person that i like to make people Laught i won't hurt anyone, well i also have Asthma i used to play football but i stopped cause of it and i'm trying to return in football so i'm waiting one day ill get better with this asthma thing,

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: some adminjails and some mutes not much btw Adminjails are from when i was newbie i din't knew English back in then and 1 more adminjail before 3-4 years there was a bankrob i was Wannabe in AA well were doing a Bank Roberry and a cop get out of the marker and went to machine to heal up i din't saw him that he were getting out of marker and i killed him but it still count as [Marker Kill] so admins were right about this adminjail. and few [mutes troll ones] and ones that are legit but if i become part in SAHA ill becarefull alot and i promise i will not get muted again etc ill think x100 before every action that before ill do it
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes 2 So the 1 was before Years and 1 that it happend this last 2-3 weeks.

• 4 weeks later...