Brondy's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: joseluisao123
Your ingame alias: Brondy
Your year of birth: 12.12.1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing since 2013 summer.
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on SAES since I started to play MTA and I believe I'm experienced. I believe that people see me as a trusted player. I know how to distinguish between right and wrong and treat people fairly. Communication is crucial for this role and I know how to communicate well with people and treat them fairly. I have improved my communication skills with people thanks to my real-life profession and that becomes a positive situation for me. I always try to be honest with people. Both in real life and in the game. I act maturely, even though the person i'm talking to does not have a mature character. As in real life, I strive to do my tasks on this server in an orderly manner without interruption. I don't like to interrupt my work. I think it's important to communicate with people in this server. I always keep a good level of communication with people. I have learned to cope with difficult and unbearable situations, I am able to cope with these situations and thus i can treat people fairly and equally. I keep this equality in my work. I always strive to do my job properly by treating people fairly. I've been playing on this server for many years and I've been in important groups. I have been directing people in some groups and I think it will give me a benefit for the task i chose. I take care of group work and evaluate people's opinions and respect them. I know how to listen to both sides and act accordingly.
Your weaknesses: I trust people easily because I believe they have a good will like I do but I have been let down because of it many times, so I gotta be more sceptic on that kind of situations.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I find myself experienced enough for this role and I will be happy to do it. I'm happy to help people and earn their respect. I assume I'm active enough and my communication with people is strong. I'm in a lot of groups and I help people all the time. I think I communicate very well with people and always help them. The reason I applied for is because I have confidence in myself and I believe I can handle the job. I don't like to ignore people in general, and I don't ignore them by answering people's questions in general. I believe I can always be honest with people in that view and be careful to look after them. I always try to finish the task assigned to me by completing it without interrupting it.Like the work I do in real life, I always try to do the tasks I take on to the best of my ability.

Server Memberships:
Ghost Triad - HQ
LWS - Vice Leader
Outbreak - Captain
Cuban Cars - Impounder
rTECH - Professional
ALT - Member

Additional information: My name is Mehmet Ali and I am 24 years old. I live in Turkey / Bursa. I work as a planning manager at a private design firm. I am also studying in the last year of my second university. I like to listen to music (who doesn't actually), I usually like to listen to old-school rap. I spend a lot of time on the computer and i am constantly in touch with people. Because of my job, I communicate with a lot of people both abroad and domestically. I'm learning to appeal to people. I'm always improving myself for the better.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I haven't been punished, at least I don't remember getting punished.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned long time ago because of multiaccounting when I was a new player. (2013)

• 4 weeks later...

Decent app.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text