nCov's application for SAHA

Your ingame username: orkunzeytun623
Your ingame alias: nCov
Your year of birth: 2006
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: 2015 - 2016
Qualities you can offer: Well, I know how explain, demonstrate, teach and simplify things to others very well. I am an active candidate both in-game and on the forums. like i've done with the new players whenever i meet one im so appreciated that i could lead some of them to the right road and i've shown them all what they want like i can bring dedication and a drive to succeed in such position. Just like in my own gang. When I wanted to recruit new players to my gang, I always helped them and taught the rules, new developments, etc. My purpose is for everyone to learn what they don't know. Not knowing is not a crime. Not learning is a crime. so i will help people as much as i can and i will continue to do so. You can find me ingame, on forums or Discord where I respond if I'm needed as soon as I can. When I'm not online, I always have discord open on my phone.

Your weaknesses: To tell the truth, my english is not 10/10. but as I mentioned above, I can deal with the players and help them. I have done this many times and continue to do so.

Do you have Discord Installed: yeah nCov#8007

Reason for application:

Server Memberships:
Ghost~Triad - Vice Leader
RaceTECH
SAS
SAM
ALT
Donator

Additional information: My name is Orkun, I am 16 years old. I'm going to high school . I have a very valuable perspective and goals towards sports in my real life, my goal is to be a professional football player at first and then to be selected for the national team. I have big goals, but the bigger my goals, the more motivation and work it gives. For this reason, I want to not give up on anything and continue on the path of perseverance. I will work hard for these and will never give up.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: 2 Adminjail and mutes
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

• 4 weeks later...

Decent application.

Pls send me money when you're a professional footballer, thx.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text