Hessan's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: hessan210
Your ingame alias: [B~B]Hessan35
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Afghanistan
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing here since 2013, but had long breaks due some personal reasons. Since 2021 I'm an active player here.
Qualities you can offer: I'm active and easy to reach on discord, forums, and ingame. What separates me from most candidates is that I'm able to bring experience from SAHA. In roughly 8 months, I was able to further develop myself by being independent and trusting my judgment, but also not afraid to ask for help if I'm unsure about a certain situation. I take responsibilities for my actions and dont drop projects once I start them. Ive also learnt to be strict but fair and tend to approach each situation with a rational and objective mindset. I'm aware that my responsibilities will be far greater than my current position. However, I'm confident in my ability to successfully fulfil the role.

Your weaknesses: My weakness has actually remained the same, but I have improved it a lot, since I started to get to know other people and talk to them most of the time. I'm still shy towards other players that I don't know, but I feel more comfortable than before. That's probably because B~B have very communicative people.
Do you have Discord Installed: Yes. Hessan#2135

Reason for application: As many know, this is my second application for Community Staff. In my last attempt, I was approved as a new SAHA member so that I could demonstrate my willingness to take responsibility and my assertiveness. I have been able to learn many things and gain experience over the past few months that others cannot. Be it how to deal with players or how to work with people. I find that through all these tasks, through dealing with different players, through the new responsibility of helping players, I have expanded my area of competence, so that my motivation automatically increases along with it. I would like to get to know a new working environment with new tasks through this promotion, so that I can relieve people with my work. Of course, I also want to experience new challenges here in SAES. I consider myself a suitable candidate and hope to be perceived as such.

Server Memberships:

• rTech Racer

• ZIP Worker

• L.W.S Trusted Member

• Black ~ Bullets

• SA Housing Agency

• Cuban Liberation Organization

Additional information: Hello, I'm Hessan and I'm 19 years old. I live in Germany and I'm doing my high school diploma right now. Besides my school, I also go to work. In my free time, I like to watch anime or read manga, depending. Otherwise, I play MTA and like to spend my time with the people here. Other than that, I'm not that interesting, I'm a normal student who likes to play games.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I received a warning 4 months ago for killing a cop on the other side of the glass during a bank robbery. I usually turn off my MTA sounds if I don't like the music I'm listening to. However, I wasn't aware that this also turned off the bank alarm. I apologized to the cop when I realized that the robbery had started. In addition, I have one serious mute.
Previous (legitimate) bans: -

• 4 weeks later...