WenDo's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: trymebitch
Your ingame alias: WenDo
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Macedonian
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: Im playing SAES since end of 2010 / start of 2011.
Qualities you can offer: To be honest, I think, I can offer many qualities. As I'm and old and experienced player which learned a lot from his mistakes. I can proudly stay today and talk about my career here. I had some ups and downs, but I've learned a lot of them and that has strengthen up my personality and my self-confidence. I'm a person which strives for more responsibility and got a lot Eagerness to learn. I love to try new stuff and help the people with it. I think my problem-solving skills are on a good level, I always pinpoint a need and address it, so be sure to recount instances when I recognize an issue and develop an effective solution. I also have bunch of free time which can be a advantage in working successfully, I can be always there for help, as I'm most likely more than 8 hours in-game daily. Also my big quality is that I love to spread Positivity. I always avoid any conflicts or anything related to it. I'd rather make friends and be helpful than make myself enemies. What I cannot deny is, that I love to take responsibility. I always seek for opportunities which lead to getting a task to do or somehow help others. That reliability has a big meaning for me is also a fact. When I say or promise to do something, I always fulfill and keep my words.
Your weaknesses: Well, there are for sure more than I know, but what I can definitely say is, I'm a little kind of perfectionist. I want to finish the tasks given or promises I made, I like to make them as perfect as possible. Which in fact also means that I'm very much of a detail-oriented.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: There are actually many reasons for my application. Main reason is that I love to take responsibilities and love to help the people. I have much free time and I use it playing SAES, which leads sometimes to just sitting around and surfing through the forum and the older topics. I think I would be good addition because Ive learnt from my past and from my leading positions in gang and groups, I can keep cool mind and solve problems in a fair and human way. Fairness and being neutral is I believe one of the most important things and everyone needs to be treated equally good.

Server Memberships:

Medellin Cartel [gang] - Leader
Global Express Trucking - Leader
Cunning Stunts - Vice Leader
Lightning World Sports - Trusted Member
Outbreak Organization - Soldier
Secret Service - Agent
ZIP Construction - Worker
Cuban Cars - Mecanico
SA Fire Department - Firefighter

Additional information: I'd like to tell a little about myself. My name is Filip, I'm currently working in Warehouse and probably from next year on Ill be in a office job. I'm a calm and helpful person and enjoy playing the server. Currently is MTA the only game that still is fun to me and play it daily. I love the community and having a long conversations with friends and making new friends within the new players.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: All I know is just one joke mute by a admin friend, nothing else in the past year or two.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Well, I got a ban in 2014 I believe. To be honest, I was too young and never thought of the consequences or anything similar. I had some friends which told me they can make and give me scripts to make a server. I didn't thought about anything and made it, which caused mess and I closed it right after a SAES member has told me that the scripts I got, are actually a stolen old SAES scripts. I got banned for it and served enough time. In the meantime, I got mature and started to look to the things from both sides and reflect the consequences before doing. I realized that i'm connected to the server and that I love the community the server has. Nowadays, I focused on building up a career and have a successful gang and high positions in other groups.

• 4 weeks later...

Teddy Today at 23:02
Wendo can u unbind enter from ur keyboard seriously
On behalf of everybody here

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around. Please try and help out more ingame and on discord to increase your chances in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text