Marso's application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: marso
Your ingame alias: Marso
Your year of birth: 11th september 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovene
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing at the end of 2014, so roughly for about 8 years.
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on the server actively ever since the end of 2014, never had any pause from the server, therefore I consider myself as an active player. I love to help other people out in any way possible, even if it's off-topic stuff. Overall I'm an honest and patient person, I always try to keep my temper, well sometimes I can lose it. Regardless of the situation, I am ready to accomplish the tasks given by the people in charge.
Your weaknesses: I became a massive weeb, which is why I do get a lot of hatred from people. But overall there might be some other weaknesses that I am not aware of myself.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've been playing this server for quite some time already, so I have knowladge of server rules and how server works. I'm a mature person and ready to follow instructions to help in any possible way. I'm ready to take such responsibility.

Server Memberships:

Ghost Triad
Cuban Liberation Organization

Additional information: My real name is Marcel, I finished high school and now im currently working for a company that operates with CNC machines and makes stuff for space industry.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: In my past I've recieved couple of AJ's and few mutes here and there.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned once in 2021 for logging in with 2 banned accounts.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...