Message from your devs

Blade

Greetings community

First of all we'd like to thank everyone that has posted their suggestions and/or replied to other community members' suggestions. We are very happy with your guys input so far.
But why don't we take it to the next level and let you guys also script for us. We will provide transparency on what we look for in a script and give feedback on this. Some members already know of this,
but we are almost certain a lot of you don't, hence this topic.

If you have made a script and want it to be reviewed for possible uploading to the server, please send it to either @NanoBob , @DezZolation or @Blade for review purposes. We have a coding standard and would really like to give you feedback on how and what to improve your script. We see this as a bonus for both sides.

So if you're interested, do not hesitate and contact us on discord or forum pms.

With kind regards,
SAES Development Team.

@blade said in Message from your devs:

@yannick Indeed, for testing purposes he'll have to write dummies since we won't share our resources. However upon real testing the support server will be used and changes could be made accordingly.

What would be considered as accepted suggestions? As people could script something but the other playerbase won't like it :P

@human_ said in Message from your devs:

Just look for accepted suggestions that was accepted, but mever scripted at old forums, @Yannick

That sure would be a way to make 'sure' your script would be liked by the general public in the first place.

One other idea is to make something you would like to see in-game. Of course, if you make something for crims you would have cops pissed at it, one way or another. No matter what you do, nothing will please everyone, so you must keep that in mind.

And by the way, @Yannick, nice to see you around ;)

@favignano said in Message from your devs:

First of all i want to say it's a good idea for our community.
I want to suggest an idea we need a nice police system and if someone does this system it will be useful for official police professions and becomes realistic
Just that's my idea
For example
View picture 1
View picture 2

Ardron is working on new police system as i know