Cya SAES

Fist

@James
Maybe save money better and ty for advice
and you @Scorpyo Kont najem nahcholk l account teik men l accounts elli majoudin fi pub ken 3inti ki 9ali rampage bech nfaskh la account lkoul rani 9oltlo ok ama enty laccount teik ghadi w mnhbch nahchihlk andek 5 snin talab w ekber fi mokhk mekch sghir

• 4 months later...

@Radrick said in Cya SAES:

If you got no money to buy pc then how you get money to play in cyber ?

My city has cyber cafe up to 150 computers approximately. The good thing you can pay a plan a year is profitable. Since I do not have computer maintenance, I do not pay light and I have the materials to sit and play comfortable and with the helmet. If something goes wrong, they change it. The good thing that the cyber cafe is more profitable to have low prices per year in plan about 80 euros a year. Already when they buy new equipment, they buy it in large quantities and discount it when buying many things. how good are 24 hours to 365 days.

@Human_ said in Cya SAES:

No, youre dumb @kipt .

You say you pay to play at the cafee, @Fist ? Maybe stop paying for it and start saving up for your own computer? How hard can it be?

My PC is ~11 years old, I am playing saes since 2013, yes that hard, the only thing I can do is make a patreon and people who hates me would donate me for new PC, so I could leave saes. (To 5 months younger Human)