Cya SAES

Fist

No more Fist In SAES i got banned guys and no Unbann :( The reason i play i cyber and kids make accounts so i banned RIP
Msg For the Admin
SAES need to Fix this problem we dont have money to buy computer we play in cyber cafe what we can do what we can do we dont play ?
After that all I will Miss all Of you guys :*

Whenever someone gets banned for multi-accounting or ban evading, He says the god damn same reason and then come here and do a post on forums as if SAES will be so fckin sad having you banned.

Enjoy your life.

#NoMore_Fist

@fist said in Cya SAES:

Msg For the Admin
SAES need to Fix this problem we dont have money to buy computer we play in cyber cafe what we can do what we can do we dont play ?

How is it even remotely a SAES problem that you can't afford a PC? That's on you man.. this whole thing is.

What if, and this is just a crazy ass idea, what if you get a "regular" PC in the cybercafe to play SAES. I believe that every PC have their own serial although they share the same IP. So you get the PC's serial, had it over to an admin, so they can unban it when YOU sit in front of the PC and enjoy your hour(s). When you leave you talk with an admin and they ban the serial again. I know it's a pain in the ass for both sides but it could work.

@Fist @NanoBob

kipt's cRaZy ideas