More Gang/Squad Levels

Laser

Question

Hello,
So as you know there are many level 5 squads and gangs, I'd like to suggest to add 1 or 2 group level. Because some of them are better than others but they can't get what they deserve or reach their limit so they can show that they are better than the other squads/gangs also have better stuff than them. It's not all about adding more competition, also adding cooler rewards that they deserve. Just talking with examples not secretly referring any squad or gang. I think adding 1 or 2 group levels would be cool.

Level 6 Gang/Squad Requirements and Assignments : Admins decide that
Level 6 Gang/Squad Rewards : Normal level 5 weapons + more ammo, more spawn skins or spawn, more gang vehicles, and the ultimate reward is not certain, it needs more ideas
Ideas that can be the real reward for level 6 said by people : (only one of will be the reward, if you have ideas post below)
Make them able to buy armor from ammo nation for super expensive
Double pistol/uzi/sawn off (only one of them)
(so if those ideas seems unfair or will ruin the server maybe these can be added) Add another base and a spawn there (for only HQs) and
a few more organisation panel ranks

Idk about level 7 It has to be talked on it and its existence

Share your opinions but plz dont roast me ! I will add the reward idea I like

imo only additional skins, mapping file increasement (but not too much as it can really put pressure on streaming if mapped inappropriately) and such are really needed. can't really argue that you need more ammo when you already spawn with around 300 at level 5.

vehicles etc. aren't needed for the most part, reasons being they're slow and will ultimately cause streaming issues due to the old engine mta uses.
with that being said I support higher levels but not necessarily ending at 6, also a few more organisation panel ranks would be neat as a side note

@m7mod lol... I didn't say something like add minigun with 10000 ammo and have hunters in base or something like that, if level 6 exists It would be too hard to achieve so there should be a good reward for it. Instead of finding mistakes try to suggest a reward, just say yes or no and leave.

@tut-greco yeah maybe you are right. it can just be for contention between squads/gangs or for more prizes. some crazy rewards can not be added maybe, but I still support the idea of increasing level amount of 1 or 2

How to change my personal vote, cause I pressed yes and figured out I made a huge mistake for not reading that part very well.

"Make them able to buy armor from ammo nation for super expensive
Double pistol/uzi/sawn off"

Definetily a good idea,which could lead to bigger activity and playing time since as a squad/gang you have to put more effort in,to get higher level. I dont know about 5th lvl squads,gangs but I think for the largest ones,most active ones the 5th lvl is kinda boring,since you can't achieve anything more than that.

The point is...that even now for some squads and gangs its hard to get lvl up(not for ice since they're recruiting every trainee)
If admins will give gangs/squads with lvl 6 f.e to buy an armor and use dual weps people will be trying to join gangs/squads with this level to have OP weapons and armor.As Tut said that would be good to give a bit more space for mapping and skin shadering.Also there may be something like "Gang Hideout" and "Squad field base" to allow people spawn not at their base but in another city hideout.

@marko yeah they look like they can be overpowered but if body armor can be bought for extremely expensive (example : 5m), I think It will not be a problem
also weapon skills :(double weapons) one weapon will be max skill only if you got it wrong, if you still think that would ruin the server and its fun well I kinda support that opinion too because as Dufabo said people can try to join squads/gangs for only its rewards (which can also happen now) but these are only ideas so they are arguable and waiting for admins' final decision