Black Syndicate | Media Centre

Tantawy

alt text
Title: Wild Angels Weeds !
Participants: @MeDai @xDarkMan
Story: Drugs are the second important thing to raise our money. A customer called me asking me to sell some cannabis. I asked him to come to the gang base to get his goods. After he came I went and brought some cannabis, and took it to the workshop and processed. I gave him his goods and took my money

ScreenShots: :

:::

https://imgur.com/a/sW8q7QW

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Participants: @reket , MeDai
Story: I was just driving around with my Bullet when I got a phone call from MeDai. He offered me to do a quick drag race. He told me to meet him at Black Syndicate's base. The prize was 10 grand. I started driving there and used some NOS as well because I didn't want to make him wait. When I got there, I saw he was with an Alpha. We opened our windows and I told him to make the drag race at the tunnel what was near BS' base. He was okay with it and we drove there. I told him to start after the third horn. So, I horned 3 times and we started. I was long ahead from him and I won the drag race. We drove down the road, he said "Congrulations, it was a nice drag race.", opened the trunk, gave me the money and we shaked hands. After that, we drove away.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Involved SAI members: Thomas_Reed @bas260, Rhaskos_Abigail @doom
Responsible SAI Teams involved: HQ/Leadership
Other involved people: @Zei MeDai @JohnnyEnglish @Bas

Date, time and duration of activity: 21-1-2019 Roleplay took 90 minutes.
Activity type: Vehicular collision turned out to be an accident
Details:
I was driving towards Los Santos Airport on the highway that passes straight through Los Santos. When a vehicle also going south overtook me. He then lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a concrete barrier. The victim got out of the vehicle by himself. He has no visible injuries on his body. I then proceeded to call for assistance. First to arrive were additional State Police units and a local police officer. While the local law enforcement directed traffic state police offered the victim first aid and secured the scene. We had put on our reflective vests so there would be less of a chance to get struck by an oncoming vehicle.

Later medical assistance arrived and the fire department also. The fire department started cooling down the totalled vehicle with an extinguisher containing foam. The emergency medical technician attended the victim. We informed the medic of the situation. When the victim would be released from SAM care he had to be taken to the police station for questioning.

The fire department and I cleaned up the scene and we had Cuban Cars tow away the vehicle. The fire department then used the engine to clear any debris from the highway with water.

So on..

Screenshots: WIll be added later