Black Syndicate | Media Centre

Tantawy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Participants : Black Syndicate (Karma) & Wild Angels (Vincy)
Date : 18.12.2018
Back-Story :
While i was hanging around Las Venturas driving my Admiral vehicle , I've got a phone call from a Wild Angels guy was named as "Vincy" . He told me that he wants to buy some of our weapons , I asked him what type of weapons does he needs and he said that he wants to buy some M4 Crates with extra Magazine"s Boxes . So i accepted his request and told him that i will come to Wild Angels base after i load the crates in my vehicle . So i started loading the weapons crates in my vehicle then i started driving to the Wild Angels base . After 30 minutes , i arrived to their base and i met "Vincy" there . i came out of my vehicle and opened the trunk to show him the weapons that i brought to him and he wanted to test it before buy to make sure if It has a good quality and deserve to be bought . After testing the weapons , Vincy told me that he's ready to buy all the crates because he really like the quality of these weapons . After un-loading the arms crates from the car , he paid then we shaked hands and i left the base heading back to Black Syndicate Castle .
ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/dZX3nRs

alt text
Date : 26.12.2018

alt text
Participants : @kayle & @Shadro
Stroy: oneday i was at base once i received a call from a member of a gang called Black~Syndicate his name is kayle, he told me that he need me help, there was a cop called Shadro from a squad called SAFP he got pictures for him while he was dealing weapons and this cop is heading to police station with those pictures, i took my car and got my weapons and headed to this cop i found him eating at burgur shot at San Fierro near gas station so i got out my my car fast and placed a bomb in it,when he reached San Fierro highway i bombed him car i made sure that he is dead then called Mr.Kayle to inform him,he told me to meet at San Fierro bar, we met there after 30mins he thanked me very much and paid me the money for the mission and then he left.
ScreenShots:https://postimg.cc/gallery/3cd8q7wni/