• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
Black Syndicate & Wild Angels
Title : Our First Deal Together .
Story : It's was my first working for the Black Syndicate Mafia , My boss ordered me to buy us a new package of Cuban Cocaine . I had a friend of mine named "Xpooks" who were working for "Wild Angels " , I decided to call him and ask him if he has some good stuff that i can buy from him , he said that he has what i need and accepted my request then he told me to meet him at "Wild Angels" base after Two hours . At 13:05 , i took my Burrito vehicle and drove to "Wild Angels" base to meet "Xpooks" and make the deal with him . After a while , I arrived at their base and i met "Xpooks" there , we shaked hands and he invited me to enter inside their base to show the Cocaine package that he prepared for me . I entered their interior and "Xpooks" has shown me the package so i asked him to taste some of it before i buy it so i can make sure that it's pure enough to buy . I took out a knife from my pocket and took a bag of Cocaine and tasted it , I found out that It's some good stuff and it deserves to buy it . So i told "Xpooks" that i will buy 10-Kgs for 10.000$ , "Xpooks" accepted the prize so we loaded the Cocaine package in my burrito then i went back to my base .
ScreenShots : https://imgur.com/a/diVxd2P

alt text
@Karma said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
Role-Play Number : 277
Participants : TMH (Karma) & Black Syndicate (Kevin)
Story :
I was chilling at my garage as always ... After a while , i had a call from a guy called "Kevin" who works for The "Black Syndicate" Mafia and he requested a V8 engine to bring to Black Syndicate base because he needs it for his "Feltzer" vehicle . I accepted his request and loaded the V8 engine in my Burrito truck then i drove to The Black Syndicate base . After 30 minutes , I arrived to Black Syndicate base and i met "Kevin" there , he invited me to enter inside his garage so i can start working . So I took a look on his car"s old engine then i removed it and put the brand new V8 Engine that i brought from my garage . After 1 hour of working on the engine , i finished then "kevin" paid me 2 Millions and a half , we shaked hands then i went back to my garage at San Fieroo .
**ScreenShots :**https://imgur.com/a/yOqxDon

alt text
ROLEPLAY : Black Syndicate & The Outfit .

Participants : BS|Karma & O|King

@King01 said in The Outfit - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay

RP Title: Deal with BS

The Outfit members present: O|King

Other players present: @Karma

Roleplay scenario: In general, I have got a call from SNome who asked me to find a person for selling some good weapons for our future war. Without thinking for a long time I remembered that I have one buddy from Black Syndicate that name is Karma. The one old buddy who sells illegal guns around San Andreas. I called him and we met at the base. When I have arrived there he showed me some weapons that he had in stock. After a while I said him that I need M4, CS and Sniper. He showed me everything he had and I drove the car closer to the entrance and we took into the car all of weapons. I paid him some money for those all and we shook hands by saying "I will come again". Then I came out from base and drove back to my base.

Screens: Click here