Tantawy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

#RP 710
Members: @LargeVillain79 @Dopen

Today I had to deliver a big order of weapons, there were many and I couldn't risk them, maybe it was one of my most important jobs, I got on my truck and went straight to my destination, it was quite far away, when I had been driving for about an hour, I wanted to go to the bathroom, so I parked on the side of the road, when I finished, I got on my truck and i checked my phone I saw clearly in the news "incidents on the highway between LV and LS, high police control".
that complicated all my work, because I couldnt get there with the truck, and there was no other access route to LS, the situation was really bad, I didnt know what to do, but I remembered that an old friend Mr.Doopen, who was a member of thc, was nearby, I remembered that he had a "dodo" and I was sure he could help me, if we loaded the weapons in the "dodo" and we took them by air to the destination we wouldnt have any problem.
I quickly called him and told him about my problem, he was willing to help me and told me to meet him at the thc base, he said he would wait for me with the dodo ready and he would deliver them to the destination, i changed my course to the thc base and after 2 hours I got there, there was Mr.Doopen and the "dodo" , i went down of my truck and greeted each other, we couldn't waste much time, so I quickly told him what kind of weapons was, I showed him the weps, I told him about the point of delivery and who he was supposed to deliver them to.
Once everything was ready, I said goodbye to him, and thanked him, he left in the "dodo" and we agreed to meet up for a beer next time. Days later I received 2 calls, 1 from Mr.Doopen, saying that the guns had been successfully delivered, and the second from our client, giving thanks and asking for more guns, the client was satisfied with our work and was willing to pay much more.
END.

alt text

#RP 711

@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Steve
Story: Today, the leader of OrganiZation Zero is back from "Senegal" where he was dealing with them because he wanted to get some tobaccos, he finally agreed with someone of them after 3 days of negotiation but there was a problem, in Whetstone Airport, there are a lot of Officers because lastly, there was a lot of smuggling missions there. That's why he will come from San Fierro Airport. So James got an idea, It was about calling Black Syndicate to help them by transporting it to OrganiZation Zero Headquarters. So he called one of his best friends in Black Syndicate "Steve" and told him the situation. He accepted without any doubts. This time, James didn't have money, That's why he said they can do a trade between "his modded bike versus Trasporting mission". He accepted this too. When James got there with the Products that he got from his leader, he had a little chat with "Steve" after they greeted each other. Then Steve got the recommended car for these mission "Securiar". Then he loaded the Tabbacos with "James". Then he headed to OrganiZation Zero Headquarters. The leader called "James" to tell him that the tobaccos are in the headquarters. So James gave Steve's gangmate the bike. then he got a taxi to come back to Base.
Screenshots:

:::

![alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

#RP 712

@pump said in Organization Zero | Media archive:

alt text
Participants: @Steve
Story: It is really Happening, James, after he got permission to start selling Tabbacos in OrganiZation Zero's zones, He started with San Fierro since the buyers are a lot there. So he got his bike, headed to the zone of OrganiZation Zero there. When he reached there, he was surprised, the guy that all the gangs these days talking about is here, He is selling Drugs in Gangs' zone. Lastly, Black Syndicate got him out of their zones by blackmailing him by some pieces of information they got. So James called the same guy that made for him the transportation "Steve", he didn't answer, So James sent him a message about the case. Within 2 Hours, he answered by "Come to Black Syndicate Headquarters, grab some money with you, If you forget the location of our headquarters, Here it is. So James got his favorite car "Admiral" which he counts it as the beauty, then he leaned a cigar, put the key in the car, headed to San Fierro where Black Syndicate "Headquarters" located. When he got there, he has seen "Steve" waiving for him. So They had a talk but to not take the risk of someone spying on them, they got inside the headquarters where none can come to them. It was steve's office. So James offered 5.000$ for it, since it was a perfect price for both, they accepted from the first bid. After James got all the pieces of Information, paid the guy, he got his favorite car, went back to the Headquarters where he met the leader, explained for him why he spent this money
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

#RP 713

@asesinothekiller said in [The Company | Media Archive](/post/:

alt text

• Roleplay 333 - Delivering weapons to our allies

• Participants: @Steve, @Stoner

Story: Tonight I got a call from a Black Syndicate member who ordered us a couple of guns and rifles, he told me he wanted best quality we got but he was complaining because the price...we discussed and reached an agreements.

I packed up the weapons in my car and headed to Black Syndicate headquarter. In my way I picked up one fella whose wanted to accompany me due the safely.

In the way we don't knew the exact location of them beacuse they currently moved...when we arrived at BS gate a gentleman opened the door, we entered in their spaciously and awesome base. We regarded each other right away we make the deal we just beagan by a call. Stoner went to delivery him the weapon while I was chill smoking a cigarette. we made the sale successfully and said goodbye.

ScrenShots: https://imgur.com/a/NuC27UG

alt text

#RP 713

@ziad said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP#57- The right of man
Participants : OC|>Ziad[M] , BS|@Steve , NNB|@Riley
Story :
One day it was Night i Got call From My brother that he was in The car Traveling to Los Santos and there was a A committee By NNB they stopped him and they want To Search the Trunk ,they searched it and they Got a Package of Drug and They took Him to Prison and he Need to Right the Man because he Put him at Jail .
alt text
I took the Car From the Base , I call an Black syndicate Member to Help me to Kill him For alot of Money
i toom the Car to BS base to Talk about the Details of the Police Officer To kill him
alt text
We talk about the Money and the Details and to make a plan for Him that Call his OC members to Get more Details about this NNB , When OC member done he send Massage to Ziad saying that he in His house at Los santos .
![alt text](alt text
Ziad and steve Take the Car and went out of the Base and travel To Los santos To check the Officer House they Went there and they see his Car out and they took the Weapons and Went in the House .
alt text
When they Get in the House they saw him Watching T.V so they Get out the Weapons and Aim at Him.
alt text
then they Told him to Get down and Cower at the Ground .
alt text
He asked them to Not Kill him ,To give them all the Money they want and he was Crying in the Ground and Saying "Who are you and what you want from me" Ziad Told him that he Arrested my Brother and he still Child and Ziad Told Steve to Kill him and Take all what he want in the House .
alt text
They went Out Ziad Reload His M4 and Shoot in the Police car Tell it Fire.
alt text
Ziad Run to the Car and Went to Overdose Crime Base to Give Steve His Money
alt text

alt text

#RP 714
@ahmetibo10 said in The Blood Brothers MC Media Archive:
alt text

-=(black,red)Roleplay ( Number )=-54

-=(black,red)Roleplay Title:=- Sale of quality alcohol to the Mafia.

-=(black,red)Story:=- A mafia member called us and said he needed 100 liters of whiskey and San Andreas is the best whiskey-producing gang BBMC stated. Anyway, we had to arrange a meeting, and there was a fun place where we had a drink reserve at Las Venturas we immediately pointed out where this reserve was and indicated that whiskeys were ready the meeting time was set and we got there before the mafia member we want to make sure that all preparations are complete the whiskeys were filled in bottles and ready to be loaded in the back of the truck at the end the mafia came and we prepared a glass to taste the flavor of the whiskeys. He is liked the whiskey flavor and started to load the whiskey bottles whiskey after we loaded all the skewers, he paid us debt and said there was a friendship between us and everybody got in the car and got away.

-=(black,red)Screenshoot(s):=- https://imgur.com/a/hie4vL2