Life

Tilong

dam, all i can say is im still kicking and im back, going to be ingame soon. sorry everyone just everything in my life has changed. as some of you know, and most dont. i am a father that has not had my daughter with me for along time. Her mother was a great person to her, and was taking care of her as we where spilt up. But she passed away in july at the young age of 37, and now living with me full time. im not publicly saying this for any hipe, im just wanting you to all know that in the pasted months ive had alot going on, and a resent major fight with my crazy gf caused me to defaugt my pc. anyways im a retard and still with her, and at this point its safe for me to rebuild this pc. it needed it anyways.

ANYWAYS..............
I will be making sure that my missing in action is made up to you guys. All i ask is that you have prays for my daughter and that i will be abusing you all soon enough!

Hopefully your daughter is not stressed of what happened before, sir.
Its okay, since everything is done now! Also, as I've never seen you in game (or maybe I did twice, but it wasn't something special), thats maybe because I'm pretty new member of the SAES community. So, hopefully I will have time to get to know you in game and hopefully have fun. Enjoy yourself in both, in game and in real life.