Comando Da Capital ~ Media Archive

Proton

SzVe1yk.png

Role-Play Number:1
Participants: @Zapomo
Role-Play Story:

In the gritty streets of my neighborhood, the neon glow barely masked the secrets that lingered in the shadows. A call from an unknown number disrupted my uneasy peace, drawing me into the underworld I had once tried to escape. They sought weapons, and, against my better judgment, I confirmed their immediate availability.
The task was set: load a car trunk with an assortment of firearms and deliver them to a nondescript house on the outskirts. Navigating through the maze of alleys, I arrived at our gang's hidden base, a haven for secrets and contraband. As I filled the trunk with the cold weight of metal, each gun carried a story, a piece of my past I was unable to shed.
The dimly lit house stood like a specter at the end of a desolate street. I left the weapons there, an illicit offering to unseen forces. The air crackled with uncertainty as I retreated, realizing the irreversible step I had taken.
That night marked a turning point, a clandestine act that would unravel the delicate balance I had struggled to maintain. The consequences loomed, weaving a tapestry of intrigue and danger that would challenge my loyalties and force me to confront the dark underbelly of my choices.

Screenshot(s):FO4WYpt.pngv9JPcCu.pngNoXQnhe.pngLwm8RKw.png2xXI6BV.png7trAUau.pnge1ZMei2.pngH1Z7kpd.pngOwFCR0k.png