Comando Da Capital ~ Media Archive

Proton

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0090
Participants: @Freezy
RolePlay Story:
One day , i was talking with my friend about robbing the biggest pizza shop in los santos to get easy cash ! it was a good idea because we need money to upgrade our weapons to the best ! so , he loved the idea ! and we immediatly prepared our car and went to the pizza shop . when we arrived we started talking with the pizza boy . we told him that we came to eat pizza . when he started to prepare it , i immediatly aimed with my gun at him and told him "hands up" ! . He was scared and told us to take all the money with leaving him alive but we always kill useless people..after that , we decided to plant a bomb in his car . then , we went back to base with 100,000 Dollars ! in our hand ! .

Screenshots:
[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0091
Participants: @Comando-Da-Capital
RolePlay Story:
[s=]
It was a normal day until our informer saw a brand new car parked with the hood, it's a rare limited edition one, such a car worth millions of dollars, we took this opportunity seriously and we decided to theft it. We got dressed up for the work and we left our base. We managed to break the door locks and we drove it to our main garage to get a couple of new parts and modify it so people can't recognize it. We delivered the car, our experts managed to get it done in a couple of hours. We took the car and we drove back to our base. It was a fast and a clean way to make easy cash.
[/s]
Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text