Comando Da Capital ~ Media Archive

Proton

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0063
Participants: @Comando-Da-Capital
RolePlay Story
[s=Story]
We received a call from a representant of a biker gang located in red county asking for some weapons, he wanted 5 ak-47 with 1100 ammo, 10 RPG with 100 rocket and 20 mp5 with 5000 ammo. We accepted his offer, its the first deal between us so we decided to add some extras for free. we loaded our van and we went to the meeting location. we spoke a bit about the price, they accepted what we offered without any problem, we shook hands, we gave them the weapons, we got paied, we shook hands and we went on our way.
[/s]
Screenshots:
[s=Screenshots]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

[/s]

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0064
Participants: @Comando-Da-Capital @alone
RolePlay Story
[s=]Everyone knows cdc is the best drug in town. There was a gangster called Mr Alone who stole our drugs. Our drugs were scattered throughout the city, Los Santos, and he made a lot of money. I interviewed a hitman and told him that I had an enemy who stole our drugs and sold them, I gave him money and he accepted the offer. Minutes later, there was a gun fight and Mr. Alone was killed and he called me and told me he had completed his mission.[/s]
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0065
Participants: @Comando-Da-Capital @Colo
RolePlay Story / Screenshots:
[s=]I was sitting in my room and we were in need of weapons and ammunition, I made a phone call to Colobria and told him we needed a quantity weapons and ammunition.
alt text
Colobria guided us to the location of the meeting place to LS docks.
alt text
alt text
We hid the weapons in the car.
alt text
alt text
We made a deal with colobria and he accepted the money offer.
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0066
RolePlay Story
[s=Story]
A couple weeks ago, there was a new gang located in San Fierro tried to extend their work and split all around SA, and the first city they decided to hit, was Los Santos. We noticed their existence around the city for a couple of days. We investigate about them and one of our best informants provided us a pretty good information, which is where they do hide their cash and some of their goods. My partner and I studied the city very well, especially the location of this warehouse. And we noticed that their security is weak around this location, so we took this advantage. My partner and I left our base in the middle of the night on our road to San Fierro. We checked the area right before we start our job, nothing suspicious has been noticed so we started our mission. We cracked the locks, we grabbed the briefcases, we placed them in the trunk of our car. We left our mark, and we set the place on fire. Great losses will be resulted, we get inside the car and we drove back to base.
[/s]
Screenshots:
[s=Screenshots]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0067
Participants: @Comando-Da-Capital & @TMH-The-Motor-Heads
RolePlay Story
[s=Story]
One of our local dealers has noticed a very valuable car parked in the Santa Maria beach for a couple of days. He contacted our informant and he told him about the car, this last contacted us to theft and re-assemble it, it will be very profitable. We carjacked the car, we managed to get in and start the engine via the manipulation of the wires. I called our assembly team, but it turned out that they are not available for the next 2 weeks due the amount of work they have in our garages. It comes to my mind to call an external skilled mechanic working for the motor heads. I told him everything about the car and he told me that he can do the job. We drove to his location as fast as we can and with a lot of care to avoid the attention of the cops. We arrived to the location, and without any introductions he started the work immediately.
A few hours after that, he handed us the car, it was like a brand new one. We paid him and we went on our way.
[/s]
Screenshots:
[s=Screenshots]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0068
RolePlay Story
[s=Story]
If you want to make a quick cash, you got to steal it from the provider, and this is our goal tonight. Los Santos banks used a new strategy in transporting money, which is using a lot of fake money transporter cars and only one is real which is gonna be full of money. We have a corrupt agent working in los Santos bank, and from his spot he is able to know which is which. We received a call from him at 02am, he informed us that a car with 200m$ is leaving now los Santos bank and will head to the las Venturas bank. We found the car and we blocked the road with the driver, and before he reaches the radio to report the situation, one of us was pointing a gun at his head. He opened the locks on the back door, we took the cash. We were maskless, so he can help the cops find us so we decided to end his life. We took our car and we drove back to base with a lot of money on us.
[/s]
Screenshots:
[s=Screenshots]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/978001353748140082/978725235555696650/mta-screen_2022-05-23_02-00-51.png?width=952&height=536)

[/s]

alt text
RolePlay Number: #0069
RolePlay Story
[s=Story]
Today is the day where we can collect our planted weed from one of our farmers, I spoke with my supervisor to give me the permission to go and collect them, he accepted my request. I spoke with my partner, we took the van from the base, and we went on our way. We manually collected it to avoid harming the plants and to make sure it remains with great quality. We stored the plants on crates on our vans and we drove to our warehouse. We placed the weed in there and whenever one of our laboratories need some can go there directly.
[/s]
Screenshots:
[s=Screenshots]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text