hr = more fun than sr
hr = no booring standing on 4x4m like idiots
hr = more cops vs crimes action
hr = abit harder for crimes

-we can have sr & hr mixxed
-or only hr
-but eitherway alot better than sr only
-i would dotonate ~15 if hr becomes a thing : D

Other than the actual shop structure itself, can you explain the differences between a HR and an SR?

Not even meme'ing I really can't remember any difference other than the structure that an SR generates.

Literally all 3 of those points are just talking about the structure and the location.

You can change the location with current SR's.

So basically all you're asking for is SR's without the building they spawn on?

If that's literally the only thing I'm not saying if it's better or worse - but it's incredible how passionate you feel about that, as if it's a make or break change.

Yeah I think if you change your suggestion from something very nonspecific - ie. "BRING BACK HR, HR IS SO GOOD"

To - "I think we need better locations and structures for SR's"

It becomes a lot easier to action, SR markers are literally just a coord which then creates the circle around it. The mappings from what I can tell are added in seperately, so we can literlaly just change the mapping on the server and then add that coord as a new SR point.

Now the question becomes - do you want to change every SR to a new mapping, mix up the mappings of SR's, remove the mappings completely?

The path to changing SR's is a bit more nuanced than asking for wholesale change - because there's a lot of directions it can go.

@Daryl
this :
@Bartman said in House Robery:

@Bone said in House Robery:

@Bartman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDO24-6WZ5g

https://youtu.be/tb-yifRAxF8?t=63

this, exactly this!
now should any braindead men tell how sticking on 4x4m shitty roof on sr could be in any way better than hr
bonus: no sr stores = less mapping to load for saes & we have atleast ~25+ sr stores mapped wich could remoove

difference is hr used always already existing buildings/parks, either was gas station/manisons/shops etc
-bigger circle, no one need to stick to an little roof like idiots
-cops vs crimes alot more fun
-roofs & ground was been used

pros are that we dont even need extra buildings for it = less ressoursec used & more action to cop vs crimes
bones videos showing how awesome hr was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDO24-6WZ5g
https://youtu.be/tb-yifRAxF8?t=63

some more pics
@Bartman said in House Robery:

some HRs from earlyer
no 6x4m tinny roof, no bullshit

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

:::

can clearly see on hr topic that crimes & cops wants it back

alt text

pls let it happend @SAES-Developer

@Zwolle
ur mappings is nice, but you know that crimes wont stay inside because its to easy rambo arrest there, look bones video & imagine how that cant happend inaide stores

BUMP Yea if it's brought back like we crims group together and pick one store and actually aim our gun at the cashier/kill him to start the SR would be great. For fairness reasons the briefcase delivery spots can be randomized so crims are not sure where they will have to deliver when picking one store. Also I'd like to suggest adding few more delivery spots all around the San Andreas.