Spanish's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: lapd0070
Your ingame alias: Spanish
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Venezuelan
Country of residence: Argentina

How long you have been playing SAES: since 2018
Qualities you can offer: I tend to be a fairly active player on the server "mainly in the early morning when there are no admins" and I like to help people, no matter if they are new or old, there is always something new to teach and learn, I have several ideas and projects for make the server a little more fun, I know English, Spanish and a bit of Portuguese. I always try to give my best to improve the community and make the server a little more fun, helping everyone of course.
Your weaknesses: I always try to be as neutral as possible and think about situations calmly and carefully, I suppose that some people do not like me on the server, despite that, I try to show my best and be respectful to all people no matter what people's opinions about me.
Ping issues and sometimes FPSs

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Being a Staff gives utilities to help more people and do things that people enjoy, I think I have been here for a long time and I have become familiar with the server, there is always something new to try.

Server Memberships:

• San Andreas Medics - Head of EMS Division

• San Andreas Fire Department - Battalion chief

• San Andreas Interceptors - Sergeant and Educator

• San Andreas Studios - Actor

• BRINKS - HQ

• Secret Service - Agent

• San Andreas Federal Police - Veteral "HQ"

Additional information: My name is Angel Favian, I love emergency services and I perform a lot in the roleplay of paramedic, firefighter and traffic police, I like to provide services that benefit the rest of the players "refuel gas stations, provide medical attention and maintain the clean highways ", I am always open to help the community

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:

• 3 Adminjails for Hospital Arrest (1 illegitimate)

• Mute for spam in mainchat

Previous (legitimate) bans:

• Investigation into scams and violation of rule 10 of community rules

• Multiple DM (I received the ban because my brother played on the same computer as me, he broke the rule), I reached an agreement with SAES>ESO which I have complied with

• 2 weeks later...

Decent application and we're always happy to hear your projects/ideas which can help benefit the server.

However unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around. Try and help out more ingame and on discord to further express your interests and capabilities for next time.

Best of luck!

alt text