PoLaT

Your ingame username: 40salih
Your ingame alias: PoLaT
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: for 10 years

Qualities you can offer: I can promise you many things, everyone can promise everything, but the most important thing is to act on the field and do what you promised. There is no need to denigrate anyone but as everywhere, do all elected people do what they promise ?

I would like to explain and details what I will do and If I don't do what I promise, I'm willing to be humiliated and dismissed. 3 real acts is better than 50 false. Everyone should explain and declare what they can really do, not more. Too much would be flattery. I'm an experienced player from the very beginning, I know people's needs. If I get positively through this recruitment, as I explained in all of my previous applications, I will complete all the tasks given to me by the superiors in a timely and complete manner. I will serve my family, SAES family, with 100% obedience and 100% working performance without any discrimination.

There is one more thing that is even more important than hardwork, it's also devotion. A loyal staff member will serve you forever. How do you know if a person is loyal in our community ? Has he changed many teams in the past ? Did he betray ? What kind of services did he provide to his team and his family ? Did he give up and shut his team down ? Questions like these will answer whether the applicant is loyal or not. In short, as my experiences in our community, I guarantee to be a loyal and hardworking staff.

I see SAES as my family for more than 10 years, I didn't even leave the team I built myself, I didn't leave anyone alone. The thing I hate the most is letting people down and breaking things. I will do my best for the growth of this family but you already know my devotion and my motivations but I wanted to write you again.

Your weaknesses: I don't think it's a weakness, but everyone sees it as a weakness. They see me as a very prescriptive and strict person. most of the members of the team that I led really felt like they were in military school. but they were wrong. everything has a time. sometimes you are friendly. Sometimes you are harsh.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: As I have said in the past years, a person should do a job because he really loves it. It should not be seen as a tool. like a ladder. I do not want to demonstrate, not to discriminate, not to easily achieve other goals, but to truly serve people. sometimes you choose person x, when you do, why do you regret that you didn't choose it before. And I don't want my family to suffer any more. When you win me, you will gain a mature teammate. Our job here is to do what our commanders say. however, if our commanders ask us to produce new ideas, I will undoubtedly produce the best ideas. You want to select candidates who are the most expert in their field. however, this way of choosing may not be correct. The student who gets 95 points on the exam may disappoint you. He can betray you. He may not work the way you want. however, the student who gets 80 points may be more productive for you. Let me give an example. When our close, family, or loved ones make mistakes, we inflict greater punishments on them. let's be fair. Let it be understood that we do not favor people. No one is privileged with us. mistake is a mistake.

Server Memberships: MIT ( squad )

Additional information: Sometimes I'm tough, sometimes I'm funny. My communication with people is very good. I will declare war on anyone who cheats. but my primary goal will be to eliminate cheating. and to steer people away from cheating. I will help everyone. but newbies to the game need more help. There is a famous saying in Turkey. "Don't give people fish, teach them how to catch fish" I will give players what they need. If you need information, I'll let you know. If he needs fish, I will give him fish. If they need to learn, I will teach them how to catch fish.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have no punishment.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've only been banned once. The reason is because we had a fight with a player.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text

Probably the most inspirational application we've received. Really touches the feels with the promises :folded_hands:

Sadly not enough activity recently, improve it for next time!