[CHANGE] Keep the Jail Vent?

Daryl

Question

Hey all,

As promised 1 week on from the jail being re-introduced we are polling the vent.

Please vote your preference. The goal is to get a two-thirds majority for a decision, if that's not achieved we'll discuss it internally. You cannot update your vote, so vote when you know what you want.

13 answers to this question

After I test new jail we don't have any covers near red cell, so new jail main mission about control new vent if criminals have it JB will never end but if cops got it GG so new jail main of it about control vent but if you remove it no point from all updates you add, so I vote to keep vent

Well i tried the vent thing as a criminal and cop , and in my opinion its just neutral to both sides. Criminals use it as more spot to snipe the hallway , and cops can use it to make a move on the ''control room'' and its pretty easy to defend it anyways so im okay to keep it.

@law said in [CHANGE] Keep the Jail Vent?:

After I test new jail we don't have any covers near red cell, so new jail main mission about control new vent if criminals have it JB will never end but if cops got it GG so new jail main of it about control vent but if you remove it no point from all updates you add, so I vote to keep vent

This from the same man who cried to everyone who would listen that the vent would ruin the jail and everyone would hate it?

Interesting!

Maybe learn from this and not complain and judge shit before you even get a chance to try it.