kikas' Application for Community Staff

kikas

Your ingame username: zxqwas
Your ingame alias: kikas, previously KickAss
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: male

Nationality: Polish
Country of residence: Poland

How long you have been playing SAES: I first started playing here around November or December of 2010, and have remained active until mid 2013. I have been back from inactivity since August of 2020. That would make it a bit over 3.5 years of active playtime.
Qualities you can offer: I consider myself a calm person who always tries to put logical thinking and reason before emotion. My conflictless nature allows me to handle arguments in a calm and objective manner, without unnecessarily antagonizing the other party. I also find it satisfying to deeply analyze the problem at hand before deciding on a possible solution. Perhaps the biggest strength of mine is the ability to actively listen to what others have to say.
Your weaknesses: Because of my tendency to analyze things, I often find it difficult to make a decision quickly. I stress a lot over details that others might deem irrelevant. I am also not the most outspoken person out there - I don't often meet new people, and I find it difficult to start or carry conversations with people I don't know very well, unless I have something specific to say.
Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application: When I first came back from inactivity a year ago, I didn't know if I'd continue playing, or give it up a week later. Since that time, I realized that this community means too much to me to give it up now. Despite having a 7 year break from playing here, the last year has shown me that the community hasn't changed that much. There are some new names here and there, while others have disappeared, but the general feel of this place remains very similar to what it was when I left it. I've had a lot of fun being a part of it, and I realized I might as well give something back to the people who make this server fun.

Server Memberships:
Arms Assassins HQ
Outbreak Organization Rookie

Additional information: I can't think of anything relevant to add.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None that I can think of. Perhaps a warning for deathmatching in late 2010.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have received a 24 ban for some minor rulebreak that I don't remember. It happened some time during the first two months of my SAES playtime. That was the only ban I have ever received.

• 2 weeks later...