Ovallees

Your ingame username: FelixOvalles12
Your ingame alias: Ovallees
Your year of birth: 26/11/2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Dominican
Country of residence: Dominican Republic

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2020
Qualities you can offer: I'm always online, I'm good with the rest of the players whenever there is a problem with anyone or if anyone has a problem with me im most of the time chill and I like to solve it in a passive way I'm not one of these type of persons who goes around the server insulting or either provoking people for any reason so I consider myself as mature person and responsible for his actions, I'm almost most of the time active on discord/forums and always online in the server and I'm always willing to listen and to help the rest with their problems or by helping newbie players with their questions about the server as I have gained alot of knowledge about the gameplay and the rules during the time I been playing here those are all of the Qualities I can offer I guess its nothing special but that's all about me as person.
Your weaknesses: One of my biggest weaknesses is my English sometimes I'm way too nervous for any reason or stressed and I dont even know what I start to type some incoherent shits also the 2nd biggest weakness is that I'm most of the time impatient I dont think I have any others weaknesses that I should mention here maybe I do and I just haven't noticed it yet.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Well during the time I been playing here I have enjoyed alot the server I have joined some gangs and groups, and have gained alot of knowledge about the gameplay and a bit even more about stuff related to the server rules and I really would love to help and serve to this community as SAHA Member to help everyone who needs it and ofcourse to do the things I gotta do as SAHA.

Server Memberships:

• The Outfit - Member

• All Load Trucking - Member

• raceTECH - Member

• Outbreak Organization - Member

Additional information: N/A

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Few adminsjails/mutes back then when I was newbie to the server
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got once banned for the rule #16 as I didn't inform myself before about that rule

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend using shorter sentences for paragraphs. Your qualities is literally one long sentence.

Otherwise, average application. Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around. Try and help out more ingame and on discord to further express your interests and capabilities for next time.

Best of luck!

alt text