PaiN's Application for SAHA

PaiN500

Your ingame username: siyar210
Your ingame alias: [B~B]PaiN
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Afghanistan
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: I started on the server in 2013, but with a few breaks. Unfortunately, I didn't really understand the game at the time and then went inactive in 2015 because my PC broke. After 6 years I started playing on the server again and since then I am active again.
Qualities you can offer: I don't really have any special ability that I bring with me. I enjoy the game and that's why I'm very active. Besides my activity, I am a person who always tries to find a solution to a problem, because in my opinion there is almost always a solution to most problems, you just have to exchange opinions. Otherwise, I try to be polite and respectful to everyone who is also polite and respectful to me. If someone is disrespectful to me and tries to provoke me, of course it upsets me, but with time I have learned not to get involved in such things and ignoring is the best thing to do in such a situation. If someone needs help, I am there and try to help. If I can't help them with my knowledge, I try to help them in other ways, e.g. refer them to someone who knows more about the subject. I feel ready to take on this new challenge and offer my help to the SAES community.
Your weaknesses: I see as a weakness of mine that when I am not in a good mood, I overreact unnecessarily to some situations. Reactions that I wouldn't make if I thought about them normally. For example, I am in a bad mood and someone makes a joke about me. In that situation I would definitely overreact or something, but normally I could laugh about it. But yes, I try to work on it to avoid it in the future.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: As already mentioned, I am a person who wants to help where I can. As a SAHA member, the opportunities for me to be helpful to the SAES community expand. I could help people through my own efforts and not have to refer them. I think another active SAHA member would not hurt. Besides this, of course, in the back of my mind I realise that SAHA is not an ordinary group. If you are part of SAHA, you are part of the SAES clan. It is something different and not really comparable to the other groups I am currently a part of. This is a step that I feel ready for, dare to take and give 100%.

Server Memberships:

• Black ~ Bullets

• ZIP Worker

• rTech Racer

• Cunning Stunts

Additional information: I am 18 years old, come from Afghanistan but live in Germany. I was born here but spent most of my childhood there. I am happy to be here in Germany especially with the current situation there. I am currently doing my Abitur here and would like to study afterwards. I don't know in which direction yet, but something with mathematics and physics wouldn't be bad. Otherwise, I go out with friends or help my father at work. When I'm not doing all that, I play on SAES.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have two mutes, but not really for anything big.
Previous (legitimate) bans: -

• 3 weeks later...