Judyy

Your ingame username: Judyess
Your ingame alias: Judyes
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: 4 years ago
Qualities you can offer: Well, to begin with, I'll be active as much as I can, therefore, I'll be available all the time. Simply, I'll help SAES with my activity and spirit. Moreover, as I am generous and helpful I ought to help with any thing that I can, and I think I can be trusted. Furthermore, I'm with justice. So when I make a complain, I don't do it because I hate that player or I have personal problems with him, no but because he didn't follow a rule or whatever.
Your weaknesses: If we're going to be honest here, i won't brag about any ''fake'' weakness, like perfectionist, or hard worker.. the one and only ''weakness'' I have is, giving people a second chance, is it a weakness or not? I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, Judyes#4761

Reason for application: Well, the main reason I'm applying is because I would like to help SAES in everyway possible. I've got a lot of experience as I played a lot on the server. I personally feel that I can make a bigger impact on the server than what (or at least I think) I have now. I also feel like I'll fit in well with the members/SAHA of the clan and a greater matter of respect could be gained throughout the community towards me. I would also be able to see the community that I play on almost everyday in a different "light" which could help me improve as a player, and a person

Server Memberships:

• ~[Jumbo Klan]~(Brown) Member

• ~[Lounge]~(Orange) Member

• ~[ZIP]~(yellow) Architect

• ~[Cuban Cars]~(sienna) Mentor

• ~[LWS]~(lime) Trusted Member

• ~[OutBreak]~(maroon) Captain

• ~[ALT]~(yellow) Member

Additional information: I've been around for a long while now, i know the community good enough and im in contact with the majority of it , so i reached the period where i look forward to get a spot withnin the SAES , I've been interested in SAHA since many months so i believe i deserve getting a chance and im not letting you down.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A couple of adminjails when I was a newbie
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes i was banned for "Evading of amounts"

• 3 weeks later...

Average application. Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around. Try and help out more ingame and on discord to further express your interest and capabilities in preparation for next time.

Best of luck for next time.

alt text