Pothead's Application for Community Staff

Pothead

Your ingame username: impactomar
Your ingame alias: Pothead
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: Started at 2011 / early 2012, went inactive at some point then came back at 2015.
Qualities you can offer: I think with my activity and knowledge, I can contribute quite a bit to the server. I am not someone who is into gaming and SAES is what I have been playing for years now and hence why I am one of the most active players on SAES, and I don't recall not logging in for over two weeks since I ever came back to play at 2015 as I still hold few properties from 2015/2016 on the server. I am usually easy to contact either. I always make sure to check the forums and discord when I am not online to make sure I can stay up to date with everyone. However, I can get in-game at any time since I'm using a laptop that is always with me, so if anyone would ever need to get ahold of me quickly I will always be near my laptop. Additionally, I have indepth knowledge of the server rules, gameplay, Gang/Squad stuff and I can assist in sorting any issues between players, dealing with them maturely and reasonably.
Your weaknesses: I am not often involved into general conversations, I rather be quiet and watch instead. But I know I'd show up in the right time though.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: One big reason I would want to become a community staff is to help enforce the rules and keep the server active. I see a lot of new players quitting because they arent receiving the help that they need or are being ignored all together. Another reason is that I would like to deal with people who just want to ruin the fun and pacing of the community by breaking the rules.
And now that I have been around for quite awhile and met alot of admins during my SAES time, I have plenty of knowledge how they had dealt with their admin duties. Furthermore I have a good attitude and a good mindset to provide for SAES, and I know I will be worth adding to the team.

Server Memberships: Radio SA Owner, FBI Honorary, ProCops.

Additional information: I will introduce you some information about myself. My name is Omar, 23 years old. Got graduated recently of financial engineering and I am pretty much interested into investment banking careers as well as trading money. I have been trading through Forex past days and it was really fun, still in the beginner stage though.
In-game, I am mostly streaming music at LVX with my fellow Radio SA team and a lot of people enjoy my vibe.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Decent application and good work keeping people entertained with Radio SA.

Unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around. Try and help out more ingame and on discord to further express your interests and capabilities for next time.

Best of luck!

alt text