Marso's application for Community Staff

Marso

Your ingame username: marso
Your ingame alias: Marso, 002, Asuna
Your year of birth: 01
Your gender: male

Nationality: Slovene
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: since 2014, so roughly for about 7 years now.
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on the server actively ever since the end of 2014, never had any pause from the server, except now when I was banned ofcourse, therefore I considered myself as an active player. I love to help other people out in any way possible, even if it's off-topic stuff. Overall I'm an honest and patient person, I always try to keep my temper, well sometimes I can lose it. Regardless of the situation, I am ready to accomplish the tasks given by the people in charge.
Your weaknesses: Well, when it gets to my weaknesses, I can't say much. I may loose my temper sometimes for various reasons. That's all pretty much.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yeah

Reason for application: I've been playing this server for quite some time already, so I have knowladge of server rules and how server works. I'm a mature person and ready to follow instructions to help in any possible way. I'm ready to take such responsibility.

Server Memberships:

• Outbreak Organization

Used to be part of CLO, CC, C. Embassy, but thats all past now and im currently gangless.

Additional information: My name is Marcel, im 19yo and currently employed in a company that makes parts for military and space industry. Im also planning to buy myself BMW m140i in the upcoming year or two.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Few mutes and AJ's
Previous (legitimate) bans: I got my first ever ban previous month

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text

You literally have 0 hours in the past month. Atleast have the decency to show some activity prior to applying.