Faysal's Application for SAHA

Faysal

Your ingame username: sakami852
Your ingame alias: "Who uses his real name as his nickname in a game?" That's me, Faysal.
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: I'm a male.

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Born & raised in Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I started playing SAES on November 2017, which means it's almost 4 years.
Qualities you can offer: I'm an honest person, I won't write an essay to prove that I'm superior or I'm gifted but telling the true qualities that I have and I personally think are good. I'm a good listener and very patient, I give everybody a chance to talk or communicate with me regardless of their position, rank or what others think about them. I try to do my best in order to help anyone who asks no matter what's the case even with a little advice. I'm kind and always give attention to whoever is talking to me showing him signs that I'm listening and I'm willing to help so he doesn't feel insecure or bad for asking me a favor or a question. I'm also a trustworthy person, which means If I get a task or an assignment to solve or do. Be sure that I won't let you down whatever the case is, even if I fail I will explain what happened from my prospective and keep on learning from my mistakes. Finally, I'm an open-minded person who's willing to hear others's prospectives in every situation possible and give people the chance to explain their ideas, thoughts and be creative. That's the key to learn and improve with your communication and leadership skills for me.
Your weaknesses: I don't know the word to summarize this feeling but if somebody treats me badly or disrespects me, I will hate him forever. That's the thing I kinda don't like about myself and it's making some issues in my life but I can't really control it. I respect everyone so in return I expect the same. I may forgive someone at the end of the day if he apologies but the way I treat him will never be the same as before. So, I will consider that as a weakness. I also overthink a lot of things (I blame anime for this), which leads sometimes to me overreacting for simple things, a little lack of confidence I'd say. And finally, I can't really say no to people when they ask me for almost anything, I always try to help no matter what, which people sometimes abuse (Happened a lot to me in SAES) But, I'm working on it as I see that it's really not good for me.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I have.

Reason for application: Being responsable, a person that people can rely on and someone who can show the perfect image of himself to others for being himself and not pretending. That's what I'm always aiming for and I think that's one of the best if not the best way to do that and improve myself by communicating with others a lot more as with this position I can provide more support and people will actually need my help.

Server Memberships:

• ~[Black Bullets Veteran]~(#ff4500)

• ~[All Load Trucking]~(#ffff77) (Advanced Member)

• ~[ZIP Constructions]~(#cc7722) (Worker)

Additional information: My goal is above being just SAHA as I've always loved helping new players, giving them tips and teach them more about the server and it's rules. I've done that many times in the past and I'm still doing it whenever I get the time for it and it's always fun to be killed with the new players who think it's just San Andreas and killing is rule #1. I don't really like mentioning this now because I don't do it because I have to or anything, I just do it because it's fun meeting new people and making friends. Also wouldn't be overwhelming for me to see that player glowing up at somepoint and remembering I was there helping him make his first babysteps? Yes it is for me. But applying for Community Staff I believe requires a lot and I personally think I never was able to show myself to anyone (admins especially) and others might deserve it more as they have already shown remarkable efforts. So, maybe SAHA would be a great way to start with. And no, I've never been an admin on any game, server or anything because I never had the chance to show what I can do but always wanted to. I'm hoping that this will be a great chance to do so by proving that I'm a man of my words and take myself to another level.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Four adminjails I believe since I joined the server such as Mark killing in a BR, abusing an ambelence in order to escape from a cop (Thinking he was joking with me and he's friendly). Other than that, few mutes for speaking non-English in main chat and that's it.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Gladly, I'm clean.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

alt text

Also you would be required to treat everyone in a friendly manner regardless of their history so I recommend working on that weakness.

"I also overthink a lot of things (I blame anime for this)"
I never knew being a weeb was that dangerous.

Best of luck next time!