Yoko's Application for Community Staff

Yoko

Your ingame username: officialjosuea
Your ingame alias: Yoko
Your year of birth: 1995
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: Honduras

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2012/13, approximately 10 years.

Qualities you can offer:

(I) To begin with, I'm a good listener. I always give my undivided attention when it comes to learning something new and/or listen to someone's issues. (II) I got excellent communication skill, a quality I've developed in real life scenarios such as university/work etc. (III) I'm creative when it comes to drawing/vectorizing/anything related to art as per my graphic designer career. (IV) I can lead a group without any issue due to my obligations in real life/work as a Team Leader, something I've also managed to improved by the time. (V) I'm trustworthy and consider myself unbiased when it comes to any possible scenario. (VI) I love to set goals for improvement in general (real life/SAES you name it) Without goals we lack focus, goals-setting not only allows us to take control of what we want, but improve ourselves and the people around us.

Your weaknesses:

(I) My first weakness is I personally focus too much on details, it can be (real life/SAES) (Art projects/Work/Graphic design etc). I like to keep everything clean and organized. I may get impatient sometimes, but I always try to focus and keep things going. (II) Second, sometimes I have a hard time saying no as I really sympathize with people, however that is something I have been working on a lot.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I've been active since my last attempt, maybe I wasn't active enough the last time, but I kept the activity nevertheless. I would love to make SAES a better experience for new players, existing players, and those to come. I have always been willing to help without asking for anything in return, I've helped a lot of fresh blood privately and there's quite few CS members/Clan members who've witness it, I don't brag about it, I just do my bit in silence.

Server Memberships:

• ~[Arms Assassins]~(99004d) Vice Leader

• ~[CLO]~(5e2e26) Teniente / Fuerza Area

• ~[L.W.S]~(8db600) President

• ~[Cuban Cars]~(824135) Leader

• ~[Outbreak]~(511B1B) HQ Founder

• ~[Lounge]~(E8A600) Executive

Additional information:

(I) Leading the groups above has taught a lot throughout this time. I always try to keep a close relation between members and myself. Communication/good relation is the most important tool we have to keep everything organized. (II) Leading L.W.S has taught me how to deal with stressful scenarios such as people reporting our members or GM's forwarding reports etc. moreover we successfully set up a functional bot to deal with reports, so taking care of the reports will not be something new for me. (III) I've learned how to deal with them and always seek the best possible result for the related parties.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No punishments recently.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned in 2016 after ~[heli-killing]~(black) three admins.

• 3 weeks later...