Blue's Application for SAHA

Blue

Your ingame username: blue35
Your ingame alias: Blue
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I've started to play back in somewhere 2014-2015, then I moved back to playing on WSS. I decided to come back to SAES in 2016 December.
Qualities you can offer: The most important features of mine are adaptability, flexibility, open to the different opinions of players, and im willing to aid them whenever they need, moreover being in many groups and organizations really taught me on how to accept each other, as a result, I was able to talk to all the players with ease, also im an easy-going person and I get along with people quickly, im trustworthy and won't dare to stab anyone in the back, lastly, I love to try new things in life so with this opportunity im willing to gain more experience and probably opens a new chapter in my SAES career.

Your weaknesses: I try to react to situations as calmly as possible, people sometimes can be abusive with my calm behavior. Most of the time I have trouble with saying no to requests and end up taking on more than I can handle this leads me to feel stressed.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do have.

Reason for application: I applied for SAHA to have an opportunity to help people whenever it is needed. Also, since Ive been doing this exact type of work for the previous years I've spent in SAES due to my positions, I can be able to hit the ground running and start contributing immediately. Thats something that excites me a lot and it's a major reason why I wanted to apply for the SAHA position.

Server Memberships:
The Company, high council.
Cuban Cars, management.
ZIP, manager.
LWS, trusted member.
WFS, HQ.
LoungeVC, vice leader.
Q-Dance, member.

Additional information: I don't have anything else to add.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was admin jailed few times due to deathmatching and avoid.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I don't remember being banned for an actual reason.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...