Turbo's Application for SAHA

Turbo

Your ingame username: turbo12345
Your ingame alias: Turbo
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish Dutch
Country of residence: The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2013 or earlier.
Qualities you can offer: Alright so I don't like to brag about myself, but if I have to be honest I am really a brilliance person. Ok wait.. maybe brilliance is too exaggerated but I can use my logic where and when it's necessary (that is not what everyone can do easily, at least that is what I have noticed at people around me) because of my work experience I am good at stress management and can also get along with people which I know or not. I am always willing to learn new things and I can learn it easily. And also basic qualities I can offer such things as experience, activity and maturity.
Your weaknesses: I can't stand losing, I mostly want to win or get, but that is a terrible weakness in my opinion. Because we have to get along with what we get or win, not with what we choose or want.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I actually almost achieved everything on the server like joining groups, gangs or squads and made a lot of friends in the game, but there is still something I would like to do on the server which is providing a helping hand to the people who needs it.

Server Memberships:

• Arms Assassins

• Secret Service

• Q-Dance

Additional information: I would like to tell you a little about my real life. I am currently a crew member at the McDonalds and working most of the time in the kitchen as an initiator. Beside working at the McDonalds I am studying Software Development and I am currently at the last year of my education. I am born and living in The Netherlands, but my parents are born and raised in Turkey so basically I am a Turkish Dutch.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few admin jails before for rulebreaking.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have one ban experience due multi accounting.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

After reviewing playtime data from all of our applicants throughout the last couple of months, I regret to inform you that your activity has been on the lower end of the spectrum that is desired for this role and as a result you have not been successful during this recruitment.

May I recommend that you try and maintain consistent activity if you wish to apply for positions within the SAES Team in the future.

Best of luck next time!

alt text

Extremely poor activity.