Rocosos Application For SAHA

Rocoso

Your ingame username: Understaked015
Your ingame alias: Rocoso
Your year of birth: 15 / 04 / 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Im Colombian
Country of residence: I currently live in Colombia, which is my country of origin.

How long you have been playing SAES: I remember logging into saes for the first time a long time ago and playing it for a couple of months but I've been an active person for about 4 / 5 years now.
Qualities you can offer: I can provide a good performance of my duties, I consider myself a person with a good activity so I could also provide activity.
Your weaknesses: If I say that I have almost no weaknesses it would be a lie, so one of the weaknesses that I feel most present is that I tend to get a bit stressed in complicated situations.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I have discord installed on both my computer and my phone and use it daily.

Reason for application: I want to contribute a little more to the saes community and applying for saha staff is one of the best ways I see to contribute in a good way to other players.

Server Memberships:

• SWAT | Lieutenant

• San Andreas Interceptors | HQ (Administrative Service Division)

• Desert Eagles | Air Force

• Homeland Security | Official Member

• San Andreas Police Departament | PC Staff

• San Andreas Medics | Sea Division

• BRINKS | HQ

• GXT | Trucker

Additional information:
First of all a cordial greeting, My name is Juan david, I live in colombia in a remote place, I work in my free time care crops also in uber eats and other things that pressenten, I enjoy most of my free time playing in saes and the other part of the time I try to do sports and enjoy life in general, I play for quite some time on the server and try to get along as best as possible with the majority of members.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:To be honest I haven't had any kind of sanction for a long time I think many years ago I had an adminjail and a mute and I think those have been the only punishments I have received.
Previous (legitimate) bans: No, I have never been banned from the server.

• 3 weeks later...