nCov

Your ingame username: orkunzeytun623
Your ingame alias: [GIGN]nCov
Your year of birth: 11/03/2006
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: stanbul, Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: 6-7 years
Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on the server for long time and generally try to be nice with people and try to be as helpful as I can. I am among the most active people in server activity and I will continue to be. now i have a new squad and i help new members as much as i can to learn and understand the game. Even though I go to the Sport 6 days a week I am as active as I can be.
Your weaknesses: To tell the truth, I don't have very good quality English but I have enough English to help everyone and prove myself.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yeah, nCov#8007

Reason for application: As I said, I am very active on this server and will continue to be. I am a helpful person and I always want to take care of helping people when they call SAHA. I have very high expectations for myself and I will not lose hope.

Server Memberships:

• GIGN

• rTech Racer

• ALT

• WFS

• SaS

• TMH

• SAM

• Donator

Additional information: My name is Orkun. I live in Turkey. I am a mature 16 year old male. I have a very valuable perspective and goals towards sports in my real life, for example, I was going to be a candidate for the national team to be a football player, but unfortunately I could not prove myself by not playing in the match and I lost my chance, but I never lost my hope and I will prepare for the next national team auditions and go there and try to prove myself. I want to play for the Turkish national team. I love to play games while going to the Sport on the one hand. As a game, I only play MAT and I usually spend half of my day in MTA.

Previous (legitimate) Punishments on the server: one AdminJail and mutes
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

• 3 weeks later...